I couldn't pull my pants down!

mjterp
mjterp Posts: 655 Member
Seriously...I was at work, and I went to the bathroom...and I am just plain used to my pants being too big, so much so that I can pull them down without unbuttoning or unzipping them. Well...I finally dug into the bottom drawers and pulled out some pants that fit (2 sizes smaller than what I have been wearing) and...um...***blush*** I went to the restroom at work and tried to do the same as I have been for the past 2 months....just pulling them down without needing to unbutton or unzip. They didn't budge and I had to pause for a moment and think "What is wrong with this picture?" (Hey, I have been sick, so forgive my slowness!) After two more tugs, it finally hit me..I can't pull my pants down because the ones I am wearing actually FIT and I have to unbutton and unzip them! I littlerally LOLed! (tickled that nobody else was in the public restroom to hear my giggle!)

What silly "brain needs to catch up with my weight loss" stories do YOU have???

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!