100 Pounds! (Pic)

Options

Replies

• jrtcw
    jrtcw Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic. Soon be in the 100's!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes that's a lot of responses in the few short hours I was at work!

First of all, thank you so much for the kind words. I couldn't have made the progress that I have made without the support of fellow MFP-ers.

Second, I don't have any special secret for my weight-loss. I realize ten months is a short amount of time to lose 100lbs, but I guess it's just genetics or something. lol. I always try to eat all my calories, including exercise calories, and I make sure I workout at least three times a week. Sometimes it's just a brisk walk around the block, sometimes it's a circuit training video...just depends on my mood. That's it. No special pills or fad diets. :-)

I agree what I have learned since starting MFP that it is not special pills or fad diets that control our weight. It is the amount of food and excercise. Also, Congratulations on hitting such a major milestone!!!
  • joy_denelle
    joy_denelle Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :) you look amazing I'm both pics but, wow!! What a change :) wishing you all the best in your future, you've officially ROcKED this!!
  • Muffiewilmes
    Muffiewilmes Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Absolutely beautiful!! How wonderful you must feel! Congrats!!
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    It *IS* possible! <3 Still more to go but pretty darn proud.

vmvcdx.jpg

awesome, great job

Do you have the recipie for that tatertot casserole :}
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Glad you were able to escape that Boa Constrictor trying to choke you out =P

You look great BTW.
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! 100 pounds loss is AMAZING!! Congrats girly, you look fantastic!! :)
  • tmejias
    tmejias Posts: 11
    Options
    Your doing an AWESOME job, thanks so much for motivating me even more!
  • nyapril
    Options
    hi..YOU LOOK SOOOOO GREAT!!!!.......i am just starting my journey....1 wk in this week..i find out monday how i did ..our first weigh in....i am working w/a trainer 3 times a week and 2 times a week by myself...can you inspire me or suggest what i can do to achieve my goals....i am 46 and after the first two wk outs i am sooo out of shape..i am 286lbs..and i want to lose 100lbs by sept of 2013...what are your thoughts??
  • melodiclyrics
    melodiclyrics Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, I saw your pic on http://beforeandafterweightlosspics.tumblr.com/ this evening! :) That is such a great achievement! :)
  • Foie_gras
    Foie_gras Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It *IS* possible! <3 Still more to go but pretty darn proud.

vmvcdx.jpg

You are amazing! And you should be very, very proud. You go, girl!
  • bethanyp007
    bethanyp007 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    We started our weight loss about the same time. You have done so well, you are looking so much better, congratulations on your dedication to yourself, you are proof it can be done :flowerforyou: Bet you feel like bouncing over buildings in a single bound!
  • jdsmom0104
    Options
    amazing progress
  • Ms_Freda
    Ms_Freda Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You are looking great! You have a right to be proud!!!
  • snowdrop_diva
    snowdrop_diva Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow that is an Amazing difference! You are an inspiration! You should be super proud!
  • LynLynn27
    LynLynn27 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Very good u inspired me!! I was bout ur size 308 n so far ive lost 10 lbs!! Hopefully ill b able to say im 230!!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome, keep it up, wow,:smile: just amazing!
  • jenniferrow
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!