3 Day of Shred

Options
Hello friends. I just stared doing this 30d Shred. My whole body is sore. I can't even bend my legs. can't walk. I was reading your experiences, i never knew this that we are supposed to to 10 days level 1 and 10 days level 2 and last level 3. Please reply me.

Replies

• gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You should take one to two rest days a week and move up when you feel ready.
  • dksidhu
    Options
    Thank you for ur reply first after 10 days i should take rest for 1 or 2 days then continue on level 2 and repeat
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    No; take one to two rest days per week, not per level. This is what Jillian recommends. So you could do five days of level 1, take a day or two off, then do five more days of level 1, take another day or two off, and then move on to level 2. Of course, you don't HAVE to do 10 days at each level. Some people do more, and some people do less. What I did was to 9 days at level 1 (with two rest days, so 7 workouts), 10 days at level 2 (with two rest days, so 8 workouts), and 11 days at level 3 (with two rest days, so 9 workouts). Then when I was "done" with the 30 days, I did 3 days on level 1, 2 days on level 2, and 1 day on level 3, so I did a total of 10 workouts at each level and it took me 36 days total.
  • JennKie1
    JennKie1 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I tried the 30 day shred. I decided that the reason that she says you'll lose so much weight in 30 days is because after a couple of work-outs you're so sore that you can't even crawl to the refrigerator. :sad:
  • dksidhu
    Options
    thank you for clearification
  • dksidhu
    Options
    thats so true.. first 2 days are killer but now am fine