Evening binger!!! Help???

Options
I have noticed that I tend to binge eat near the end of the day. I have been told that I cannot lose any weight if I continue this trend. My employment does not allow me much time to eat (only 2 ten minute breaks during a 8 hour shift), and I find that I still tend to snack (usually on sugary snacks) if I do eat. Any suggestions on how to break this habit? Any help is welcomed....

Replies

• psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Bring healthy high protein snacks to work; protein bars or a shake can be quick and easy. Also, bring fruits and veggies to munch on throughout the day. Also, meal timing is irrelevant so eat as late as you want just try to not exceed your calories.
  • GCLyds
    GCLyds Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    If it fits in your daily calories, then I dont see the big deal. I always have small snack with tea about an hour or so before bed.
  • Syndri
    Syndri Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Try and eat more protein during the day, I find that always works for me x
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I know that I want to eat more in the evening than the rest of the day so I ensure the calories are there to do so. The "don't eat at night or you'll hold onto all the calories" myth has been debunked. For the overwhelming majority of folks weight is a matter of calories in minus calories expended over time equals weight loss or gain.