Options
:happy: Hi everyone, I'm a new newbie to this site and I live in England. Thought I would give this a go as recommended by my friend Jax47 (where are you girl) as I am on the boots dieting site in England and this looks very good. Hoping to pick up lots of tips and support from all you guys and wish everyone good luck on this journey. x

Replies

• karenlainey
    Options
    Hi Jan I'm new to this site as well!! Daughter didnt want her ipod touch for Christmas so decided to keep it and came across this application and boy was it worth the small amount of money I paid for it to have it on me all day so I can upload my food intake in an instant!! Would definitly recommend to everyone!! I just said to another new guy, (Jimmy) that I could not beleive how mindful it makesyou of the food you put in your mouth when you know you are monitoring calories!!! I have also just watched that Ch4 progra mme my big fat diet (or something like that) which was all about calories and really worth watching, which spurred me on even more to try this!! I have managed to lose some weight this week and starting to get obsessive about not reaching calories target (just in case I fancy an unexpected treat!)

Really is a great site, we just all need to keep adding our foods to the website to make it more useful for all!! i really wish you luck and hope we can all support each other on our fitnesspal journies!!
  • Jax47
    Jax47 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey Errrm Fran?! Im here. Welcome sweetheart, great to see you. Good luck. xxx
    5010 Posts: 59
    Options
    All these new names stop hiding x