Hi Everyone :)

Options
Hello to you all.....I am going to try this site out as i need some sort of resource to track my daily calorie intake and exercise. for most of last year i was on the weight watchers program and lost about 40lbs, but made the horrible mistake of not continuing during the holidays and gained about 15lbs. the expense of being on weight watchers was too much so i am opting for this site...any advice on anything related to this site, weight loss tips...ETC is extremely appreciated. if i can be of any help to you in any way please let me know...I think the support in weight loss is so important. thanks for having me and good luck to you all on your weight loss success....

Replies

• karenlainey
    Options
    Hi Jimmy well done for doing so well last year!!! I KNOW you will get back on track!! I have only being doing this for 1 week so probably cant give you too much help but know its amazingly powerful to know what you are putting in your mouth and im almost becoming addicted to writing my food diary and not wanting to reach my calorie intake for the day!! Only problem I have found so far is we all really need to add every single food we eat to the database so it makes it easier for everyone!!! I've lost weight this week so really pleased with myself!!!! Will check you out again to see how your doing - but for now GOOD LUCK!! Shout if you need encouragement cos sure I will once I've been off the wagon another week te he!