WHERE ARE MY TURBO FIRE BUDDIES AT? :)

Options
So I just started turbo fire && man was I surprised on how hard it is for me...i'm like so out of shape! How have you guys been doing on this program???

Replies

• Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    I did it (still do it pretty frequently) religiously for over a year - loved it. I am a bit bored with the routine now since I've been doing it so long, so I switch things up with Zumba on my Wii or running. It was definitely insanely hard for me at first, so don't feel bad... lol. It's very tough even after you've been doing it for a long time. :) Great program! Stick with it!
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    YAY! Welcome to the Turbo Team! I'm currently on week 4 of Turbo fire and loving it! I also do some Zumba on the wii and dance around when I hear a good song. It's really cold so I don't walk anymore. Instead I do little exercises throughout the day and what not. Yeah, stick with it and you'll get the hang of it. I'm in week 4 and uncovering some of the workouts and I be like o.o waa. rewind LOL. I sometimes find it easier to do it and not know what I'm doing the first time then rewind and do it over that way your more familiar with the moves. Your going to get great results. So excited for you! Add me if you like :)
  • ebgbjo078
    Options
    I started back up on the 4th, but have only done one workout. I can never keep up with the video because the camera man just doesn't stay still and I can never figure out the moves so I have to make up my own. If I have to go that route, I may as well skip it. I keep trying again, but then remember why I stop after the first video *sigh* I wanted to like it because I really like Chalene
  • LilyMatic
    Options
    I'm still not good at it and have to stop at 15 minutes of working out to turbo fire but I start all over again the next day :) && im also doing Zumba at home && man do i be sweating! I was tempted today to eat junk food but my brain told me not to do lol it's not worth going back to the place I was four days ago...
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of Turbo Fire I started with the prep schedule so I don't hurt myself! and I love it....although it's made me realize I am really not coordinated lol! but after a few times you get the basic moves I can't wait to be a bit more comfortable so I can play my own music and just watch the video. It also helps that I had done some Turbo Jam workouts before since the basic moves are the same.
  • virgogirl916
    virgogirl916 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 1 (day 6). This is my second time attempting it. I am much more motivated & determined to complete it this time. :smile:
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I have a Turbo Fire support group if you guys want to join. We are always there to support each other and such like that. We do daily Check in's and everything so if your interested here's the group link :)
    -> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8424-turbofire-support-group