nsv... well sort of.

Options
oosaah
oosaah Posts: 53 Member
so, my sweet boyfriend (who is actually one of the nicest people on the planet, he's just a little hazy on how to speak to girls sometimes), swatted my fork away last night when i tried to take a bite out of his spaghetti. he then followed it with "gerroff, piggy!" AND THEN SNORTED AT ME.

upon seeing the shock and disbelief in my face, he immediately followed with "I mean, you're like one of those micro-teacup piglets since you've been working out". then he tried to do a "cute" snort at me.

i'm actually gonna go ahead take that as a compliment.

Replies

• LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    That's a good, healthy way to take it and it makes life a lot more peaceful than if you didn't.

:)
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Anyone who can call a girl a cute micro piglet and then snort wins in my book. lol. That is awesome! And yay for taking it as a compliment!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    so, my sweet boyfriend (who is actually one of the nicest people on the planet, he's just a little hazy on how to speak to girls sometimes), swatted my fork away last night when i tried to take a bite out of his spaghetti. he then followed it with "gerroff, piggy!" AND THEN SNORTED AT ME.

upon seeing the shock and disbelief in my face, he immediately followed with "I mean, you're like one of those micro-teacup piglets since you've been working out". then he tried to do a "cute" snort at me.

he didn't think....and just reacted...\

but the fact that he tried to minimize it and fix it scores him numerous points....

I would take it as a compliment...i don't think he meant to hurt you at ALL.
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options

AAAWWWWW!!! Thats the cutest thing I've ever heard in a long time! :D Oh the awkwardness of boys and how to talk to their girlfriends when it comes to food and exercise.

Seriously... SO CUTE! Keep note of that day. :) TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT. Poor boy scrambled to compliment you :) Boys are silly.
  • RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Ah, men and their way with words... XD
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    hehe, awesome! I asked my BF to help me with that too. Sometimes he doesn't use to right words either and I shoot him the evil eye, but I know he means well! yay for helpful boyfriends
  • Lake_Po
    Lake_Po Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    My husband's called me piggy since we started dating. I think he thinks it's cute because I once mentioned I love piglets and/or love miss piggy. Ugh, men
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!