Faveourite types of nail varnishes?

xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
Is there a certain 'make' of nail varnishes that you like, and buy the same make all the time? Or do you have a mix n match of them?

My fave is BarryM, they are awsome! There is looooooads to collect, from normal colours to instant effects, to gelly shine! I buy a few of BarryM nail varnishes every few weeks :smile:

Here is my collection; (yes i took a photo of them all soo you could see how much love i have for BarryM! :smile:) i have 32 alltogether! :bigsmile:

5fbc6f0803058b2bc6960926205830e8.jpg

Replies

• HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    I like Stargazer nail polish. Loads of colours!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    I like Nails Inc. they cost a little more but last forever and are constantly introducing trendy new colours.
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    OPI is my favorite. I love the colors and it lasts a teeny bit longer on my weak, brittle nails than any other polish. I don't recall seeing it anywhere in the UK, though.
  • DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Defo Nails Inc. or Jessica
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    another vote for Nail Inc
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    OPI is my favorite. I love the colors and it lasts a teeny bit longer on my weak, brittle nails than any other polish. I don't recall seeing it anywhere in the UK, though.
    I've got some and they're awesome! They stock them in most department stores or some online beauty stockists like LookFantastic. You can get collections from QVC that save a lot of money if you want a few.

Dammit, you made me Google OPI's new Bond range and now I want it :grumble:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,585 Member

You can get it on QVC I think :)
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Now I'm looking at Sephora online. As soon as I get back to the states, all my money is going toward nail polish. I can feel it.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,585 Member
    I'm loving Mavala at the minute, 3 for 2 at Boots and they do mini bottles so you can easily slip one into your cosmetic bag. I also like Max Factor and Chanel.

Those I would NEVER buy again are Yves Saint Laurent and Estee Lauder, I found both to have very little pigment so took about 6 coats AND they were awkward to hold.
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    I have lots of different ones but recently I have only been buying the TopShop nail varnish! I love all their colours
  • Koshkaxo
    Koshkaxo Posts: 332 Member
    I love Essie's color collections, but I dont like their brush very much,its so thin.

OPI or the Sephora OPI are prob my favorite. So many nice colors and a good consistency for painting

Nicole OPI is terrible though, I find it chips very easy :(
  • For colour selection and cost Barry M beats everything hands down! I LOVE them!!!!!! They last a good week without chipping too :happy: I've got about 40 Barry M colours - I look every few weeks to see what's new and at one point had every colour they sold! The magnetic range is quite good but i've not really been tempted by the chameleon ones as i always wear a topcoat so they seem a bit pointless! I'm not a massive fan of glitter and the new range seems to be just this....might cave in and give it a whirl though since it's Barry! :love:
    For more expensive range you can't really beat Chanel - but they are a MAJOR treat! Essie and Avon have a good colour range and last quite well too!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Opi, nails Inc... Every single one I try eon, even stay on for 24 hours. I now have my nails done because I got so fed up of it! X
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    LA colors at 99P a bottle with there top coat the varnish lasts about a week.
    I have tried Barry M twice before and I hated the consistancy, it was really thick and went on my nails really streaky
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    OPI for me!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    I am a nail polish addict, it's bad! My Youtube Channel really shows my addiction :) I love painting nails!

My favorite is OPI, I have about 59 bottles of OPI. But I have a mix of other polishes as well, 32 bottles of mixed brands.

My mix includes Sally Hansen, China Glaze, Ulta, Sinful Colors, and a few that I'm not sure of the brand.

I'm wearing Lincoln Park After Dark on my nails right now :)
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    My favorites are Nails Inc, Butter, Julep, Ciate, Opi for Sephora, Opi, and China Glaze. I'm wearing OPI I'm not really a waitress right now
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    My favorites are Nails Inc, Butter, Julep, Opi for Sephora, Opi, and China Glaze. I'm wearing OPI I'm not really a waitress right now
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Sally Hansen (especially insta-dry) and OPI are my two faves. MAC makes great colors, but the polish is REALLY thick.
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    My favorites are Nails Inc, Butter, Julep, Opi for Sephora, Opi, and China Glaze. I'm wearing OPI I'm not really a waitress right now
    OPI's I'm Not Really a Waitress is my FAVORITE nail color, ever.