NSV - Under Armour running suit

Options
JoolieW68
JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
It's been both a long and very quick 2 years (as of Sept 27th) since I started my quest to get back into shape and feel really good about myself. I've lost 111 pounds, more inches than I know (since I never measured), and found more confidence than I thought possible.

Yesterday I stopped at an Under Armour outlet yesterday and found this running outfit....which my husband liked VERY much...and I didn't really get a chance to run last night :wink:

IMAG0541_zps8930e6c3.jpg

Replies

• shimewazaMan
    Options
    Sounds like you got a workout in anyway! :o) Very nice. You look great! Congrats!
  • JoolieW68
    Options
    Thanks! I never thought I'd feel comfortable in these kinds of pants/tights.
  • shimewazaMan
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean. I am SOOOOOOO looking forward to the day I can proudly go for a run with my shirt off! Again, congrats and enjoy the fruits of your hard work ... strut your sexy stuff!!!!!!!
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • JoolieW68
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!

Thanks! And I see you changed your profile pic - I'm assuming for the Rescued Pets thread. Cute pooch!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I like it! I'll bet your really liking the shopping thing :)
  • JoolieW68
    Options
    Oh, I sure do!
  • jarredondo
    jarredondo Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Holy frinkin cow. You are looking A-MAZING!!!! Are you really the same girl I played volleyball with 2 seasons ago?
  • JoolieW68
    Options
    Not even close. I still can't set :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!