Daily Check In - 1/16/10

goldk
goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? No

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Walked for an hour

What would I have done differently? Not eat the "mini" (almost 200 calorie) donut at 8:00 last night :noway:

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories and go for a walk

Replies

• You seem down on yourself. We all make mistakes and it is what you do with it that counts...get back on track. So you ate a donut...go walk extra today to cover it and it will all be erased:)
  • This is my update for Friday 1/15/09 :)

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Calories, yes...I went over on my fat by 15 grams :(

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? I didn't set one...

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I didn't have even a SIP of beer w/ my friends and didn't snack late @ night :)

What would I have done differently? I wouldn't have gone out for a sub with my coworkers for lunch

What is today's personal goals? Stay within my calories and hit the gym AND do Wii Fit--1 hour combined :)
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    You seem down on yourself. We all make mistakes and it is what you do with it that counts...get back on track. So you ate a donut...go walk extra today to cover it and it will all be erased:)

Thanks so much for the kind words!!! A walk will do me good and maybe a swim too :bigsmile: I don't usually post the daily check in on weekends but I am glad I did today...

Have a great weekend!
This discussion has been closed.