This Weeks NSV

Options
janacast
janacast Posts: 12 Member
I am so excited to annouce that my greatest NSV is that my BP is in the "normal" range!!!! I have battled HBP for a couple of years and it was a struggle for me to commit to taking a pill every day for the rest of my life since "I am too young for pills" in my mind. I went to the doctor yesterday and she was so happy that my pills are working and i had to tell her that i havent taken them in 4 months b/c i am working out and eating healthier:)

Replies

• sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    WOO hoo fab NSV congrats !
  • DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to annouce that my greatest NSV is that my BP is in the "normal" range!!!! I have battled HBP for a couple of years and it was a struggle for me to commit to taking a pill every day for the rest of my life since "I am too young for pills" in my mind. I went to the doctor yesterday and she was so happy that my pills are working and i had to tell her that i havent taken them in 4 months b/c i am working out and eating healthier:)

That is so great. I was borderline HBP but quit smoking, starting eating right, exercising, and lost a few pounds. Should have done that a long time ago. :D

Feels great, doesn't it?
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all for those healthy changes! Normal BP will make such a huge difference in your overall health! Way to go!
  • Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Whoot!:drinker:
  • famlyluv
    famlyluv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! Too bad for the drug company :)
  • keoshalp
    Options
    YAAAY JANA!!! :flowerforyou: Iam so :happy: for you!
  • Niacast
    Niacast Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HOORAY!!!! I am glad you are keeping that bp down so you can live longer. Hypertension is the SILENT KILLER.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!