This will always be my favorite NSV!

Options
13»

Replies

• redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    That's a huge accomplisment! Thats what this is all about (at least for me), not the numbers on the scale but the feeling! The confidence, the pride and the self-love that come with taking better care of ourselves and pushing ourselves to be the best we can be for ourselves and our families.

The numbers on the scale are just a really cool side effect!

Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! You made me cry!! I can totally relate...being a mom of two young boys! I'm so happy for you!!:flowerforyou:
  • paulywoo
    paulywoo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! Your son must be very proud of you x
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Gest MFP success story ever!
  • 2hmom
    2hmom Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Your happiness made me tear up. I know exactly what you are saying. What a great feeling to hold onto. Those hugs are priceless.
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    awesome story! being a mom is hard work in itself..but when you start dealing with other moms it makes things a bit harder.
  • NewBeginnings0148
    NewBeginnings0148 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    From reading previous posts, you have touched many hearts with your story! I think that most of us can relate to what you wrote so beautifully. I'm so happy for you and what a beautiful moment that you shared with your son! I hope that you have continued success on your journey! Thank you so much for sharing your story with all of us! :flowerforyou:
  • mercymarque
    Options
    That's awesome. Keep going and know that our children love us no matter what. If those other women didn't want to talk with u because of size that was their loss.
  • denise0516
    Options
    Very touching and your profile pick tells the story. Keep it up!!
  • jonibc
    jonibc Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Congrats!
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    A special NSV for a special person.
  • jesscox2003
    jesscox2003 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! keep up the awesome work :) life is what u make of it, and ur making urs count :) keep it up... im glad to have found MFP, they keep me going.
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Aww great work! I know all about the insecurities!

^^ I know all about the insecurities too, I am still working on it now but with time I think I will become more secure, hope you do too!
  • fat2fitmom24
    Options
    What a nice story and a great NSV. Congrats on your weight loss also, 40 pounds is awesome! :drinker:
  • josachi
    josachi Posts: 79
    Options
    Add me to those who got teary-eyed reading this wonderful, inspiring post! Congratulations! Your son is lucky to have such a special mom who wants him to be as proud of her as she is of him. Keep up the good work...for yourself! You deserve to be confident and happy!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Stand proud mom - you are amazing. Congrats!!!
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Wow... seriously teared up reading your post! As a mom of 2 sons, I know exactly what you mean! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!