snack attack

so I'm going about my business and realise "I'm hungry...how can i be hungry i just ate breakfast" and a good breakfast it was....2 eggs, half of a pepper, green onion and i serving of oatmeal. that was 2 and half hrs ago

I'm running out of ideas for good morning snacks...

any ideas?

I was thinking plain greek yougurt with a touch of honney and half a banana, but i eat that often, I want something new

Replies

• robin820
    robin820 Posts: 150 Member
    I always have reduced fat string cheese aorund 9:30ish, like sargento colby cheese.. gets me a few more hours...or an apple and fat free caramel
  • tubaman58
    tubaman58 Posts: 151
    An apple?
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    I find it very valuable to make food boring. When people say they get bored with food, I think they have food issues.

I just eat a bowl of plain oatmeal every morning. Food isn't to enjoy so much, it's just nutrition. The closer you can get to really understanding that statement and living it, the better off you will be.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Greek yogurt with canned pumpkin, cinnamon, a touch of maple syrup, and walnuts. Yum!
  • cruciia
    cruciia Posts: 94 Member
    I love my Mainland Light Tasty On the Go. It's 110 calories and has four cheese and crackers. Fills me up and it's a great snack.
  • yes the small meals are great and indeed helping. i suggest;
    1.fruits
    2.fruits
    3.fruits
    very filling and keeps beauty and also a regular bowel movement is a KEY for weight loss.
    banana and apple may cause constipation but both of them esp green apples are highly anti acid and control appetite... good to take apples for a while before lunch.

remember the hunger feeling is mainly emotionally so if eat as slow as possible or prolong finishing the meal, after 20 minutes no matter what we eat, brain stops commanding hunger.
    body is a fool sometimes and can be tricked very good!!!
  • sweetiepaia
    sweetiepaia Posts: 68 Member

remember the hunger feeling is mainly emotionally so if eat as slow as possible or prolong finishing the meal, after 20 minutes no matter what we eat, brain stops commanding hunger.
    body is a fool sometimes and can be tricked very good!!!

this is soo true, while eatin lunch i had to stop to do somethin, so by the time i got back to my plate, i was full ;) will be eating much slower from now on