Guess my weight...

Options

Replies

• omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Wow! This was HUGE for my psyche and ego! Thank you all SO much for your answers.

To answer the question....AND to prove that the scale IS evil!

As of this morning, my scale said 200 lbs. :blushing:

Please use me as an example to throw your scales away and go by how you feel and look! Who cares what that stupid number says?!? :drinker:

Yup, that's impressive! If you were my height (5'4") I would have guessed about 165 - 168. When I saw your height, I was going to say 180.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    well im glad I didnt guess too high! I do know the scale is a liar and havent weighed in 5 months...I measure!! you must have lots of muscle from your running...lookin good!
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Wow! This was HUGE for my psyche and ego! Thank you all SO much for your answers.

Please use me as an example to throw your scales away and go by how you feel and look! Who cares what that stupid number says?!? :drinker:

I was going to say 145-150. You look great, and you're a brave soul putting it out there. Very impressive :tongue:
  • laurarpa
    laurarpa Posts: 244 Member
    Options

You go, girl! I'd say you're right :)
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I was totally going to guess 200 lbs but didn't want to offend you if I was wrong. The reason I knew that was because I have a tall friend that is super skinny but weighs the same as me and I learned that the taller you are, you weigh more due to your bones.
  • Dethea
    Dethea Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna guess 185
  • dmb0114
    dmb0114 Posts: 49
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for posting this... such a great reminder for all of us. AND, most importantly, you look FABULOUS darling!!!!
  • Brandi1168
    Brandi1168 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I was going to guess the 170-180 range but I was too late to the party. You look awesome!! :)
  • LoriBeMe
    LoriBeMe Posts: 165 Member
    Options

Well, I have to say, you were very brave to throw this out there! Judging from the weight of two of my 5'10" friends, I would have guessed 170lbs. You really look great! I sometimes think I've lost more than I actually have because I feel "lighter" - that is until I try on a shirt or pants that I wore 2 years ago and reality kicks me in the teeth! Anyway, congrats on your loss so far!
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    My guess would be 162.

Guess I should have read the other posts first....you look great!!
  • emilygh1974
    emilygh1974 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I totally want to do this but don't know how to add a picture
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    You look to be exactly Sexy pounds, Hot inches
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    You look how I feel ;-)
    I might have guessed your weight right, comparing us 2.
    When I ask people to guess my weight, they all say some 155 lbs (my goal weight), and I'm still 185 (being 5'7).

Talk about ego boost :-)
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options

^^WIN!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I totally want to do this but don't know how to add a picture

I uploaded it to photobucket.com. Then copied the img path and pasted it into the message. I believe there's a thread or two about it if you do a search.
  • mrstravisjones
    mrstravisjones Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I know you already revealed your weight, but I wanted to guess that you were close to my weight. I'm 5' 9.5" and I currently weigh 194. But I have put in months of weight training and exercise and have managed to lose inches even as my weight has only slowly dropped. I was over 200 and busting out of my 12s, and now, just 7lbs less in weight I am very comfy in my 10s and am less than 2inches away from fitting in my 8s again. The last time I was able to squeeze in an 8, I was about 173lbs. This time around, I'll probably fit in them again by the time I reach 190. When you get healthy all around, the number isn't the goal anymore. It's the way you feel about yourself and the way you see yourself in the mirror.

Be proud of yourself. Healthy is not a number. And you look like you're getting healthy to me!
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

Love this. I wasn't going to guess, but I had been thinking 180, maybe 185, since you're "so tall" and weight distributes better for taller girls (well, taller than me :wink: ). Glad that I was mentally giving you a boost, haha.

But yes, you are definitely right. The scale just says how much you weigh, not how great you look or how healthy you are. Which, by the way, you look absolutely amazing!
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

....that is the best reply ever. Hats off to you, :drinker:
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options

I think I have to add this to my list of goals! :)