New to this site

Options
Hello. I am new here to myfitnesspal.com and so far I like what I have seen. I'm finding that counting calories is tough but I hope that in the long run it will be worth it. If anybody has an words of wisdom, I'm all ears!! I hope to talk to you all soon!

Brandon

Replies

• Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Read as much as possible. There is information in the message boards. You can look up specific topics of your interest if you are looking for friends/buddies for support along the way. Don't be bashful. Reach out and send a friend request. "New to the site" doesn't tell people what you want or need. There are horse lovers on the site. I have been on a little over a month. Look at the success forum. There are many people here willing to help. Good luck.
  • redwan2001
    redwan2001 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is awesome I been using it for the last few months and have lost 40 pounds it def makes you more aware of everything you put in your mouth. The encouragement and the motivation from everyone keeps you pushing. If you need an extra buddy feel free to add me :)

Nadia