Some cool tips

Options
You guys may have already heard all or some of these tips, but for those of you who haven't, check um out!:smile: I watch a lot of style network and discovery health, and those sort of programs. Some tips I learned today are.

1) always put your food on a smaller plate, you tend to take more food(and eat it) when its placed on a large plate.

2)when you are hungry after eating, drink a glass of water

3) eat 6 meals a day, breakfast, mid morning snack, lunch, snack after lunch, and dinner. snack after dinner. (snacks should consist of fruit or veggies, or things like granola bars)

4) Running on a treadmill shouldnt nessacarily be fast and short, you should go slow and go for a longer time, It helps to burn that stubborn fat

Thats all! :tongue:

Replies

• healthychic
    healthychic Posts: 298
    Options
    You guys may have already heard all or some of these tips, but for those of you who haven't, check um out!:smile: I watch a lot of style network and discovery health, and those sort of programs. Some tips I learned today are.

1) always put your food on a smaller plate, you tend to take more food(and eat it) when its placed on a large plate.

2)when you are hungry after eating, drink a glass of water

3) eat 6 meals a day, breakfast, mid morning snack, lunch, snack after lunch, and dinner. snack after dinner. (snacks should consist of fruit or veggies, or things like granola bars)

4) Running on a treadmill shouldnt nessacarily be fast and short, you should go slow and go for a longer time, It helps to burn that stubborn fat

Thats all! :tongue:
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    All good points. Worth repeating if we've heard them before, and definitely worth knowing if we don't. Thanks for sharing. :happy:
  • cantr002
    cantr002 Posts: 3
    Options
    I didn't know that about the treadmill thing. I'm doing 30 minutes (with a 5 min cool down) at an average speed of about 3.5. Did the show say anything about the length of time and the speed by chance?