If you could unsee one thing in your life...

Options

Replies

• OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    The slaughter house for butchering meat when I was 17 - didnt eat meat for a LONG time after that

and the Angelina Jolie movie Taking Lives....
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    This is very awful...you've been warned

Watching flames shooting out of a gas/oil heater when I was ~6 due to a couple of kittens crawling into the holes in the back and catching on fire. I'd like to "unhear" the cries as well. (I get physically sick just thinking of this)

your profile pic and user name are ironic then

ROFL!!!!!!!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    finding my first husband dead in the bathroom. Something my mind will never let me forget and my heart will always ache about :(

That is so very sad.....so sorry my friend!

Thanks love :)
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Ugh this thread just reminded me

Saw a girl get creamed by a bus like 10 feet in front of me
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between this, and a few of my parents male friends in the 80's wearing those damn short shorts with no underware. I swear no 8 year old kid deserves to see old man junk hanging out of denim short shorts. :grumble:

WORD....images of some dude's balls hanging out of his shorts is permanently burned in my memory!
  • jdforshort
    jdforshort Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My ex boyfriend

OMG, you are playing Holi somewhere and look great! A little tangent thinking, I know. The colors caught my eye, that's all!
  • jesse1379
    Options
    The first and only time I got my "redwings" if ya feel me.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    1 guy 1 jar. 'nuff said.
  • GorillaEsq
    GorillaEsq Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    blue waffle
    ****SLOW MOTION***** Noooooooooooooooooooooooo.
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    8th grade boys locker room. Quiet kid that got picked on by 3 bullies. I stood up for him and got pushed down to the floor and a foot placed on my chest.

One of the bullies wound up a bath towel and aimed to zero in on the quiet kids butt. He missed. Instead, it struck him in his balls and they exploded. Dear God...I still have nightmares about it.The blood. SO much blood.

He simply picked up his 'ball' and asked to be taken to the nurse. He never returned to school.

I just relived it typing it out....argh!

:frown: :frown:
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Ok.....this thread is making me sad. It is Friday for christ's sake! No more sad stories!!!!! Ya'll are effin up my Friday!

Can we keep this on an upbeat tone? Like funny stuff......For instance....if I could unsee one thing from my life, it would be the musical Cats. It was horrible! My mother actually fell asleep during it and was snoring in the theater.

This thread comes with a free prescription for Prozac :happy:
  • dorkusmalorkus
    Options
    my ex step dads humongous pasty flabby cellulite rippling *kitten*. we went white water rafting and he got stuck in an undercurrent. his shorts were freed before he was...then my guide says "look over there!" and i fell for it...and now im plagued with nightmares. that was about 9 years ago...
  • SF2514
    SF2514 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    A movie when I was very young that I don't know the name of. I believe it was what shaped some of my views and not for the better lol.
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Ok.....this thread is making me sad. It is Friday for christ's sake! No more sad stories!!!!! Ya'll are effin up my Friday!

Can we keep this on an upbeat tone? Like funny stuff......For instance....if I could unsee one thing from my life, it would be the musical Cats. It was horrible! My mother actually fell asleep during it and was snoring in the theater.

This thread comes with a free prescription for Prozac :happy:

i'm on effexor AND xanax and i have half a bottle of prozac at home... not helping me any!!! holy crap...
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    Million Dollar Baby...

me in the theatre...

"I love this mo....WTF...WTF? Dafuq just happened?

i'm guessing you didn't see Mr, President a few years back...
  • jesse1379
    Options
    I guess one thing that would be fitting was when I witnessed a guy murder another guy right in front of me while I was washing my car at a gas station. At first I thought it was fireworks then I saw the victim getting bullet after bullet put into him. This whole thing was on Americas Most Wanted at one time. After the shooter left I went over and felt him for a pulse but he had numerous bullet holes in his head. A site which I will never forget

The guys name was Omar Mora and after he finished killing the guy in front of me he went home and killed his wife in front of their two children. Evidentally a love triangle gone wrong. The guy is still on the run.

Sometimes I think what if I had been more proactive and tried to follow the guy could I have prevented his wifes murder in some way. But at the time I thought it was a gang thing and didnt want to get killed myself.
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    thanks to this post now have to google "blue waffle" to fet some info I will not watch the video , also I've never seen "two girls one cup" but I kno what that about...
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    finding my first husband dead in the bathroom. Something my mind will never let me forget and my heart will always ache about :(

Oh. This makes me so sad... ((hugs))
  • TheRightWeigh
    TheRightWeigh Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I guess one thing that would be fitting was when I witnessed a guy murder another guy right in front of me while I was washing my car at a gas station. At first I thought it was fireworks then I saw the victim getting bullet after bullet put into him. This whole thing was on Americas Most Wanted at one time. After the shooter left I went over and felt him for a pulse but he had numerous bullet holes in his head. A site which I will never forget

The guys name was Omar Mora and after he finished killing the guy in front of me he went home and killed his wife in front of their two children. Evidentally a love triangle gone wrong. The guy is still on the run.

Sometimes I think what if I had been more proactive and tried to follow the guy could I have prevented his wifes murder in some way. But at the time I thought it was a gang thing and didnt want to get killed myself.

Jeez man....that's heavy
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I don't think I can ever unread some of the things I've read on the the one thing to unsee thread.

Here...you people need this!!!

546289_277822378989474_750169136_n_zps61fd8f22.jpg