only in Arkansas...ugh

2»

Replies

• pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    That's tomorrow, Nate! Can we go!? PLEASEEEE!

You betcha...I'm signing you up for the cow chip throwing contest right now. Bring your own germ-x though, k? ;)
    I'm definitely in :) I'm going to fit right in up there! Got my germ-x on a keychain hooked to my purse, I'm all set! Pick me up at 5....am.

5am? but it'll be dark then and we all know you have frisky hands...but, that'll come in handy when you're throwing a 5lbs cow chip! lol
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    each year the next county from me (i'm in Virginia) hosts a mud bogging festival. maybe it's not unusual however they have it on Good Friday every single year. yes because Good Friday and mud bogging go hand and hand.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    hahahah a friend of mine just moved to Arkansas (from Michigan) .... been a bit of a shocker for her.

Moved from a city of 50 thousand to a town of 8 thousand

I am a bit jealous of the cost of living though

I grew up here...but, lived in bigger cities (Dallas & Tampa)....business is in a 50k town, house in a 2k town. I'm enjoying the small town a lot more
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    That's tomorrow, Nate! Can we go!? PLEASEEEE!

You betcha...I'm signing you up for the cow chip throwing contest right now. Bring your own germ-x though, k? ;)
    I'm definitely in :) I'm going to fit right in up there! Got my germ-x on a keychain hooked to my purse, I'm all set! Pick me up at 5....am.

5am? but it'll be dark then and we all know you have frisky hands...but, that'll come in handy when you're throwing a 5lbs cow chip! lol

My hands tend to wander, I can't help it....I have no control! LOL. I'd be lying if I said I've never played cow chip bingo....ahahhaha
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Well, here in Houston, we have a gun show every other weekend and knife shows about once a month. Texas loves its weapons.

ETA: Right, Boom?
  • wendyj910
    wendyj910 Posts: 58 Member
    We have the Rattlesnake Festival and the Kumquat Festival here.