Body By Vi (Visalus)

Options
2»

Replies

• Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    The reason people lose weight on BBV is because they are at a calorie deficit.

Just save your money and follow MFP.

Totally agreed. I refuse to spend $100 every month when I can eat the right way and exercise, save $100, and establish good eating habits.
  • najune1
    Options
    I personally haven't tried it ...but it seems to have a lot of folks singing it's praises.
  • ReneaPanzer
    ReneaPanzer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am in the middle of my first challenge and have lost 13 #, thats with two weeks of no shakes as I was in the hospital (they didnt really want to make my shakes for me.) and recovering afterward. I do not do a lot of exercise, (am working on that ) and while I dont think it is a "magic pill" to fix everything, I do know a lot of my friends that are on it have had a lot of other great benefits other than just weight loss...

I don't pretend to think that this will "cure" everything...but while I am working on my lifestyle changes, this is helping me a lot to SEE the differences I am making.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    It's great! Especially if you have too much money and like throwing it away, or "donating" to marketers.

If you want a shake, do yourself a favour and buy some decent protein powder and mix it with milk or almond milk and add some berries that you like. What the heck, throw in some greek yougurt and some baby spinich if that floats your boat. Then take a multi vitamin (which you probably don't need) and you've saved yourself a ton of cash.

Just eat a healthy diet and follow the calorie goals here. You don't need to pay for a marketing scheme.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Overpriced/ Undervalued. Don't waste your money.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    The reason people lose weight on BBV is because they are at a calorie deficit.

Just save your money and follow MFP.

First answer = correct answer
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I love Advocare and it is a MLM as well. I do dislike the Vi as it is billed as gluten free although it is processed in a gluten facility on the SAME machines. That bothers me. I might be willing to take the risk because I do for Advocare but at least they don't try to lie about it. BTW.. no adverse reactions ever to Advocare. MLMs usually have excellent products. That is how they get you.
  • am12341
    am12341 Posts: 23
    Options
    Yeah, I have a magic shake too...

Frozen fruit, half a banana, almond milk, greek yogurt, hemp hearts and spinach.

All real food, all healthy, all cheap. Why would you put anything that processed into your body? Any time anyone starts comparing how much real food you would have to eat to get the same nutrients from their powder....You should run away. Plus if you run away, you don't have to worry about your cardio for that day, either.
  • FredDoyle
    FredDoyle Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I love Advocare and it is a MLM as well. I do dislike the Vi as it is billed as gluten free although it is processed in a gluten facility on the SAME machines. That bothers me. I might be willing to take the risk because I do for Advocare but at least they don't try to lie about it. BTW.. no adverse reactions ever to Advocare. MLMs usually have excellent products. That is how they get you.
    No they don't. They have adequate products, the same you could get anywhere, and that's why the FDA doesn't shut them down immediately.
    Think (convicted felon) Kevin Trudeau.
  • ravengirl1611
    ravengirl1611 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Eat right, Move your *kitten*, and keep your money for new clothes

my sentiments exactly!!!!!