JUST JOINED THIS YEAR. JAN 1ST.

Options
I'VE LOST 4 LBS SO FAR. THIS MAKES IT SO EASY.

Replies

• Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I joined this past monday and I loooove it! I cant wait to weigh myself on monday to see if I lost anything.
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I joined on the 8th of this month and have found the diary and reading to help me stay on track. I've been battling my weight for many - many years and have found this site / program to help better than anything else I've tried so far.
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i joined jan.3rd. this site is fantastic!! it truly does make weight loss do-able. best wishes to all on this weight loss journey!!! :flowerforyou:
  • wallena
    wallena Posts: 32
    Options
    thanks to everyone who wished me well. same to you. i can't believe all the money wasted on fad diets, wt. loss gimmicks. and this site is free. it really cuts down on mindless nibbling. i don't sit down with a bag of anything anymore. certainly makes you aware and accountable. if you go over your calories, burn 'em off. simple. and i don't know about anyone else but i hate keeping a journal, hate writing down every single thing i eat especially in front of ppl but we get on the computer all the time. so, this site is a blessing.
  • charlotteallen16
    Options
    I joined at the beginning of this month and have lost 6lb's! I'm really pleased. It's so clear and easy to follow - you know exactly where you stand with your daily intake!

Good luck fellow newbies,
    xcx
  • Jax47
    Jax47 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello there

I joined Wednesday just gone and I love it already. Well done on your loss. May there be many more lbs to come. What a great start to the year:smile:

Jax x
  • wallena
    wallena Posts: 32
    Options
    thank you. i know you'll find it easy. just log in everyday, even if you're not perfect and you go over. it'll help you see a pattern if there is one. and where you're weaknesses are. good luck.