Need indoor Cardio, bad knee

Options
Hey everyone!
I've got a very weak right leg due to a bad accident back in December. I'm looking for something I can do indoors that will get my heart rate up without blowing out my knee any worse than it already is. Does anyone have any ideas?

Replies

• xxthoroughbred
    xxthoroughbred Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I would ask a doctor. I'd think you'd need to be doing some sort of resistance training to get your knee back to where it should be. Do you have access to an indoor pool?
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!
    I've got a very weak right leg due to a bad accident back in December. I'm looking for something I can do indoors that will get my heart rate up without blowing out my knee any worse than it already is. Does anyone have any ideas?

Swim
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Swim

agreed. swim.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    When I tore my ACL one of the exercises they prescribed was running on the elliptical with no resistence. As your doc if thats a good idea first
  • super_monty
    super_monty Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Swim and cross trainer is low impact.