I'm never going to be smooth and hairless........

Options
Charlie003
Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
It is so hard to be hairless. The amount of time I would need to take away this dreaded mess. The amount of money on nair and blades. The clogging of drains. What can I do. WHAT CAN I DO!

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Meow.
  • Sweet_T_McGee_HeatherSadie
    Options
    PFF WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO GET RID OF IT!!!! LOVE CHEST HAIR!!
  • Mr_Cape219
    Mr_Cape219 Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Imagine the prickly pokes you would get from the INEVITABLE hair growback.

So not worth it.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Laser. Worth every bit of pain and money.
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    The wife, a living pin cushion, help me help her.
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Laser. Worth every bit of pain and money.

Yes definitely agree!!!
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Don't give up!!! If you keep at it every day, you'll look in the mirror one day and see the hair falling off you. I promise!!

Oh and make sure to take pictures over time. You may not think results are happening, but when you look back to your first picture, you'll see the changes!!

Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • simplyeater
    simplyeater Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Stay fat (or hairy) if it's easier.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    OMG a hairy pity party.
  • NoMoreFlubbering
    NoMoreFlubbering Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'M NEVER GOING TO UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF THIS THREAD! I can't AFFORD to think about it for very long! I can't AFFORD to even read! I don't have glasses! OMGWHATTODO!?!?
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Just wax it.

dWyfi.jpg
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    didn't you try to unite hairy men yesterday? You is a fickle boy...
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I choose to stay hairy. Well, at least for November-March. :tongue:
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely right...... you never will. May as well end it all now.
  • simplyeater
    simplyeater Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'M NEVER GOING TO UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF THIS THREAD! I can't AFFORD to think about it for very long! I can't AFFORD to even read! I don't have glasses! OMGWHATTODO!?!?

LOL!
  • enigmachik
    Options
    I don't understand the point of doing a just plain mean, inconsiderate post. The other thread is someone saying I'm struggling, please give me some kind of hope that I can do this. Yes, they have to want it for themselves. Yes they have to do the work. But it's seriously hard work and there are days that we all feel like giving up. Us fat folk get enough bullying out there, we don't need it on here too. Just my .02c.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I lose all my hair once a year when I shed my skin, it's like a babies bottom!
  • NoMoreFlubbering
    NoMoreFlubbering Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I don't understand the point of doing a just plain mean, inconsiderate post. The other thread is someone saying I'm struggling, please give me some kind of hope that I can do this. Yes, they have to want it for themselves. Yes they have to do the work. But it's seriously hard work and there are days that we all feel like giving up. Us fat folk get enough bullying out there, we don't need it on here too. Just my .02c.

I disagree. The other poster is looking for sympathy and coming up with all kinds of excuses because she doesn't really want to have to put any effort into it. Many posters are correct that you don't need to spend a dime of money to lose weight, if you really wanted to. I've felt like she has a few times, many people have, but it takes pulling up your own bootstraps to finally get the message and kick your own *kitten*. She'll get there :D
  • Brunner26_2
    Brunner26_2 Posts: 1,152
    Options
    Why point out that it's a statement so soon? Let the joke ride for a while.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Why would you want to be?