Fun, new ways to workout - mini trampoline

Options
I am a stay-at-home-mom to 3, and it is definitely hard to find my way to a gym, so I have found many fun and in-expensive ways to work out from home and indoors while my children nap. Along with the Wii, some fun dance DVDs (like *****cat Dolls dance workout and Belly Dancing), and walking in my Skecher Shape-ups shoes, I am having fun trying these things out and keeping exercise FUN. I thought I would pass along that...

I just bought a mini trampoline that comes with a calorie/count/time sensor, a workout DVD, and resistance cords for strength training. I got it from Wal-Mart last night and it was only $30.00!! Gold's Gym brand. I just did 20 minutes, and I am dripping with sweat and can definitely feel my heart pumping and 'the burn' in my legs and arms. I highly recommend this to everyone, especially if you are as out of shape as I am!

Just trying to pass along some new, fun ways to work out. Or in this case, a new spin on and old favorite. Good luck all! I have lost 9 pounds since January 2nd, and I have to contribute most of my success to this site.

Replies

• bambi5014
    Options
    Blonde moment! I just realized I have been posting on the forum incorrectly. Oops! This should have not been posted under 'introduce yourself,' but you get the idea, right?
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a lot of fun & an amazing workout...Thanks for sharing. I think I'll go look for it now!!