I'M BACK!!!

Options
shellma00
shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
Many things have been thrown at me this year and my weight loss journey had to take a stand still. I have gained back more than half of what I had worked so hard to lose for the first 3 months of 2012. It seemed like everything was falling apart. March 31 I found out my dad had Colon Cancer, he had his surgery a couple of weeks later, exactly a week after his surgery my grandfather (my dads dad) passed away. These events just started my downward spiral. A short couple of months after this happened, I started having marital problems.... we are working on keeping it together every day. My husband told me that after my dad got cancer and my grandpa died that I changed. I am sure that is true even though I feel like I am the same person now that I was before. Needless to say... all of these events put together stopped me from even trying to succeed in my weight loss journey.

I feel good right now and ready to try to continue my journey. My dad is doing great, they are pretty sure that they got all of the cancer and he did not have to have any treatments. I am doing a lot better with life in general. Just today another girl in my department at work decided we are going to start walking together on our lunch hours and we are going to diet together. I have always believed it is easier to lose weight when you have a weight loss partner. I am ready. So come Monday.... I AM BACK!!!

Replies