Sometimes It's Nice to Have the Good Stuff

kookla33
kookla33 Posts: 234
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Went out to dinner with my husband last night. We ordered tiramisu for dessert and split it. It wasn't a huge serving..we each had about four or five bites. I have to say I really enjoyed it and sometimes it's just nice to have a rich dessert and eat just a small amount.

Replies

• ractayjon
    ractayjon Posts: 365
    everything in moderation - glad you enjoyed it!
  • ericaquin
    ericaquin Posts: 68 Member
    This may sound bizarre and I don't know why or how it works but hear me out... when ever I hit a platue with my weight the only thing that fixes it right away is eating something bad and a full serving of it. If I don't do this the platue can last 2 to 3 weeks. But yes, like the above states, all in moderation and that is what we are all learning.
  • This may sound bizarre and I don't know why or how it works but hear me out... when ever I hit a platue with my weight the only thing that fixes it right away is eating something bad and a full serving of it. If I don't do this the platue can last 2 to 3 weeks. But yes, like the above states, all in moderation and that is what we are all learning.

I think its because it kind of "jump starts" your metabolism. It does the same for me!
  • Went out to dinner with my husband last night. We ordered tiramisu for dessert and split it. It wasn't a huge serving..we each had about four or five bites. I have to say I really enjoyed it and sometimes it's just nice to have a rich dessert and eat just a small amount.

I know what you mean. My husband always split dessert if we get it. Just those few bites really satisfy a sweet tooth. I figured splitting it is better than eating the whole thing alone anyway.
This discussion has been closed.