Is that really MY face?! (pics)

Options
2»

Replies

• mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    So, yesterday, my mum was looking through photographs on her laptop, and found one of me exactly two years ago and then some pictures of me a week ago. The difference in my face is... amazing. I didn't really see it until now because, well, I see myself every day. I still have a long way to go until I'm happy with myself, but I have to say, I'm proud.

23wl0z6.jpg
    This is back when I was 18, on the 11th of October 2009. I was pretty much consistently the same weight between then and January 2012.

3022b14.jpg
    This is last week. Uh... Please ignore both the bra that got stuck in my hair and the design on my t-shirt (my boyfriend got me that one...)

2knhi1.jpg
    And this one is one I took on my phone about a week ago, too.

I know my face is still chubby and my chin is still plural, but I can really see the difference when I look at the pictures.
    There's 24 (if not more) lbs difference between the top picture and the bottom two.

You look GREAT!! Awesome work. It is so encouraging to see pictures that show you the difference everyone else can see!!!! You look beautiful btw! Even when you were heavier you are still beautiful. :)
  • moreORless50
    moreORless50 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    big difference your looking great well done keep it going :happy:
  • m23gm25
    m23gm25 Posts: 157
    Options
    Yes the difference is very noticable. Very cute.
  • mazzasweet
    mazzasweet Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    AMAZING Transformation! Great Job Doll!! You're beautiful :-)
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    Thanks everyone. :D
    This is giving me a lil' bit of a big head, here. :blushing:

NUH UH! You're getting a smaller head.

Great work!
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is outstanding! Great work!! :O
  • evelynr14
    evelynr14 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Wowowowowowowow!!!

This is amazing. Great work girl!!!!!!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look so different! And pretty. =)
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    watg you look great! keep it up!
  • ginaquinn2
    ginaquinn2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic. Congratulations on your success and hard work. :drinker:
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    You look GREAT!!!! You can definitely tell a difference. :) As for your shirt....LMAO!!!!! Yea...that is all I can say on that.
  • krystymc
    krystymc Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing this! i can see the difference, for sure! and i love the natural picture XD cuz who doesn't get a bra stuck in her hair while casually wearing a shirt like that? hey it happens! ;) you're so great.
  • ShellyShuey
    Options
    I can really see it in that second picture -- cute cute!
  • NancyG55
    Options
    You are doing incredible, and I can really see the change! Keep up the great work, and congrats on the changes you have made! Such a pretty gal!
  • Jimmytreatingtons
    Jimmytreatingtons Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    well done! Your winning!

Keep in going! And I like the yellow T-shirt! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!