What "TYPE" would the person above you date?

Options

Replies

• JesseDP00
    JesseDP00 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    @JD - a very homely woman who is great with kids, loves cats, and either sells her little trinket creations at craft shows or on etsy.

kinda mean

I'm not seeing how... as in, I'm homely, love cats, and within the next year am planning on starting a jewelry shop on etsy. SO if that's mean.. then I suppose I just insulted myself? Or maybe I'm not the one who thinks of those things as something to be less than proud of.... just saying.

That's too funny, gotta get some dogs in there as well though. Actually, you hit it on the head. That is what I would want.
  • alysslyss7
    alysslyss7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @JD - a very homely woman who is great with kids, loves cats, and either sells her little trinket creations at craft shows or on etsy.

kinda mean

I'm not seeing how... as in, I'm homely, love cats, and within the next year am planning on starting a jewelry shop on etsy. SO if that's mean.. then I suppose I just insulted myself? Or maybe I'm not the one who thinks of those things as something to be less than proud of.... just saying.

i may have misunderstood your meaning of homely...because where im from homely means ugly and you arent ugly.

Homely to me means a homebody. Someone who enjoys downtime at home with their significant other or family. A simple person who doesn't require much to be satisfied in life. It isn't a bad thing at all.
  • RBurnham90
    RBurnham90 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    @xombiebite someone in the military
  • JesseDP00
    Options

kinda mean

i may have misunderstood your meaning of homely...because where im from homely means ugly and you arent ugly.

Definitely could see where you would see that, homely in some places can have a negative connotation.
  • xombiebite
    xombiebite Posts: 273 Member
    Options

kinda mean

Homely to me means a homebody. Someone who enjoys downtime at home with their significant other or family. A simple person who doesn't require much to be satisfied in life. It isn't a bad thing at all.

k sorry simple misunderstanding!
  • xombiebite
    Options

no sir! not for me
  • alysslyss7
    alysslyss7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @xombie - hmm, i'm going to get this eventually - perhaps a doctor - or no - a dentist type? some one who likes life on a schedule but has time for fun nights out.
  • JesseDP00
    Options

no sir! not for me

How about a good southern guy, good values, easy going and knows how to unwind.
  • dizzysmile
    dizzysmile Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    xombiebite - Hmmm. I'm not sure how to describe it other than "nice." A family type guy/girl?
  • RBurnham90
    Options
    @dizzy someone that is serious about bow hunting and fishing
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Blonde hair, blue eyed model
  • dizzysmile
    dizzysmile Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    @dizzy someone that is serious about bow hunting and fishing

Hahaha! That's actually so far from accurate that it's hilarious to imagine my SO being that way. XD
  • kaydeedoubleu1
    kaydeedoubleu1 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    a guy who works maybe as a software developer/in IT...reads comics, goes to comicon-, tall
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    An MMA fighter or black belt...She kind of looks like that girl from "Kickass" the movie
  • RBurnham90
    Options
    nope.. dark skin complexion, curvy, and born around 1977 would be my type
  • RBurnham90
    Options
    Blonde hair, blue eyed model

nope.. dark skin complexion, curvy, and born around 1977 would be my type
  • CycleGuy9000
    Options
    Gee.. dark skin complexion, curvy, and born around 1977 kinda chic? Am I right?
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Country girl
  • xombiebite
    Options
    ah you guys i give up.
    my fiance is a volkswagen technician, dark hair, light eyes, extremely patient and loving, gamer/action sci-fi/comedy lover. hates working out , loves cars, homebody with a beard :heart:
  • RBurnham90
    Options
    Gee.. dark skin complexion, curvy, and born around 1977 kinda chic? Am I right?

Lol. See 5th girl above me ^