What "TYPE" would the person above you date?

Options

Replies

• elianexox
    elianexox Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    a sexy latina
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Someone- how about your personal trainer?
    LOL my personal trainer is actually my Father!
    Oh awkward.....

:laugh:
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    kriskat.............likes the good looking guy that'll do what she say's..........and if he hesitates.......she'll give to him.......and he'll take it!
  • anggxo
    anggxo Posts: 102
    Options
    angooxo...................you like a guy in blue jeans and white tee's.......and when they come off............he's got spandix on, to do a little yoga with you.

omg you guys are killing me with these. no one has really gotten my "type" yet though :P

@ Derpina7 : A goofball you can joke around with, someone who doesn't take themselves so seriously. kind hearted and warm :)
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    I'll take the swedish twins and that latina(my x) with a big ole booty! and such a pretty face and nice waist..............ahhhhh memories...
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    angooxo...................you like a guy in blue jeans and white tee's.......and when they come off............he's got spandix on, to do a little yoga with you.

omg you guys are killing me with these. no one has really gotten my "type" yet though :P

I'm not giving up...........I was kinda fibbing on that guess anyways.......
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    @JosehpVitte... I was gonna say a sexy italian or latina who can cook her *kitten* off and still look good doing it in heels!!
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    @ Joseph Judging by your replies ths far.....

Anyone female....
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    anggxo...............you like a total freak.............your a closet freak, so you need the type of guy to bring/take it out of you. You'd prefer him to be a big guy, so he can really "push" you around, for a lack of better term.
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    @ Joseph Judging by your replies ths far.....

Anyone female....

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    @Joseph I think all he wants for his birthday is a big booty woman to keep him warm
  • anggxo
    anggxo Posts: 102
    Options
    @RikanSoulja

a ratchet ho....

lol not really. a cutie with a booty, funny and feisty and smart
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    @JosehpVitte... I was gonna say a sexy italian or latina who can cook her *kitten* off and still look good doing it in heels!!

Well of course, latina was the last, but I do live in San Diego...................italian is great too, just never had one:(
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    elianexo and Bthegreastest..............you's like the same kinda guys...............butta faces.....................because you showing everything butta your face!
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    @JosephVitte would you like to re-think my type?!!
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    it might just be wishful thinking.........butta I think I might be your type.....lol

now your just teasing.......
  • RikanSoulja
    RikanSoulja Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    @RikanSoulja

a ratchet ho....

lol not really. a cutie with a booty, funny and feisty and smart

@anggxo - I burst out loud laughing with that one. I can't stand those ratchet chicks
    As for the second part so your saying someone like you?

@BTheGreatest - someone romantic
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    @JosephVitte would you like to re-think my type?!!

BtheGreastest................in my pro pic, which one am I?
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    I do like a little romance... But i'm a total goof and love to do things out of the box... I like a witty (smart *kitten*), confident, family guy, who is not afraid to be super silly!!
  • BTheGreatest
    Options
    Guy in the green??