What "TYPE" would the person above you date?

Options

Replies

• withtimecomesmiracles
    Options
    @lilEmm - Animal rights fighter and/or nature guy.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Artsy,...sweet,.into poetry,....maybe in a band.
  • HoneyBadgerVin
    Options
    @jen, a skater boy

lol couldn't be further from the truth.. lol :-p hehe

And to the girl above me, a frat boy?

Lol, yeah I kinda suck at this. Then again, 90% of everyone's guess for me have been way off.

@tropical, a civil engineer.
  • tlsegar
    tlsegar Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    A stripper
  • JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    Options
    tisegar.................you look like Oprah..............so I could see you dating her ex husband..............she is divorced........isn't she?
  • Irish_Chica
    Options
    @Tl. A successful strong -willed handsome type
  • Lora_
    Lora_ Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    @IrishChica, I'm going to say the down to earth kind that likes to be active but equally likes a pint at the pub
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    @ lora -a really fun outdoorsy kinda guy...offroading , dirt bikes that kinda thing! funnn
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    @albaangel.......... business man
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    someone who likes long walks on the beach
  • dan11222
    dan11222 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    me!...if life was that good lol
  • JosephVitte
    Options

I would definitely take you for one of those walks..............there's some really nice restaurants a tad bit east of this view, and the most gorgeous sunsets.............when it's not rainy ofcourse............(San Diego here)
  • JessieGurlJb
    Options

I would definitely take you for one of those walks..............there's some really nice restaurants a tad bit east of this view, and the most gorgeous sunsets.............when it's not rainy ofcourse............(San Diego here)
    Its settled then they must go for a date! :p
  • believe1922
    believe1922 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    @joseph..definitely a Cali Girl : )
  • JosephVitte
    Options

It's not settled yet....................she has not responded............lol.................of suggested I would like a woman to take long walks with....................still could be anyone.............persay.................and yes....................love me a cali girl!
  • Jessi_Brooks
    Jessi_Brooks Posts: 759 Member
    Options

lol :blushing:

@ Jessie.. somebody to sit back, relax, and drink beer with.
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    @jessiegurl.....................from the view I have....................i could see you with one of those "pro" bartenders in Vegas, possibly in Bikini's in the Rio, or maybe Rain, in the Palms..............flippin bottles, pouring shots, no shirt on behind the bar!
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    @believe1992.......................I see you with a quite kinda guy..............possibly a pro fisher man.............he comes a little smelly, but you get em cleaned up nicely.
  • JosephVitte
    Options
    @jessi brooks.................I just looked in the mirror, my cheeks just got bright red....................holy smolly.............look out!
  • tlsegar
    tlsegar Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    tisegar.................you look like Oprah..............so I could see you dating her ex husband..............she is divorced........isn't she?

Oprah? Really?!! :/