Coming Along... before and after PIX!!!!

Options
Ok, so I wanted to share my progress so far. I still have about 20lbs more to lose, but I'm making headway! Tell me what you think... be honest ok?

Before pics
9-19-21-1.jpg
9-19-12172-1.jpg

After pics
jpg-1.jpg
newme.jpg

Replies

• theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job:bigsmile:
  • Cbarrese86
    Options
    Thank you! :blushing: Any constructive criticism?
  • suzysioux
    suzysioux Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Looking great luv-keep doing what you're doing-it's working.
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Your smile in the after pics is the best! Great job, keep it up.
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    Don't look so angry in your photos. Especially your before photos. Your a beautiful girl regardless of your weight.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Well done
  • akgordoa
    Options
    You certainly look happier. That's a good thing. For some constructive criticism, I would suggest some heavy lifting for a while. At this point not only will it speed up the weight loss, but will also improve shape and tone. You have such a lovely hourglass figure, your bod will be rockin!
  • InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    I notice a difference in your upper arms. You look good!!! I agree with what someone else said about being beautiful in your before pictures too...you are beautiful no matter! Great job!
  • Cbarrese86
    Options
    You certainly look happier. That's a good thing. For some constructive criticism, I would suggest some heavy lifting for a while. At this point not only will it speed up the weight loss, but will also improve shape and tone. You have such a lovely hourglass figure, your bod will be rockin!

Yeah, I wasn't looking forward to my before pics, because I really wasn't happy with myself. I was always hid behind the camera, so I didn't have to remember me looking like that. I have started working with weights to tone up my arms, and I also use them when I do squats (that's what I call them lol not sure of the technical term). I'm doing 5lbs per arm... think that's enough?
  • Cbarrese86
    Options
    Thank you all! Means more than you guys can know.:flowerforyou:
  • bildags
    bildags Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    keep it up!!! good job!
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    WOW...the success sure is obvious in your upper arms. Congrats and thanks for sharing.
  • prairiedawg2014
    Options
    looking awesome! i can see the diff in ur chin, upper arms and belly. keep up the good work, its payin off!
  • akgordoa
    Options

Yeah, I wasn't looking forward to my before pics, because I really wasn't happy with myself. I was always hid behind the camera, so I didn't have to remember me looking like that. I have started working with weights to tone up my arms, and I also use them when I do squats (that's what I call them lol not sure of the technical term). I'm doing 5lbs per arm... think that's enough?

For me, I -started- with 15lbs per arm. Don't be afraid of the heavier weights. Women don't have the hormones to make bulky muscles like men do--just look at me. I'm ready for 25s, because 15 is getting too easy. Also, consider the old fashioned pushups and pull ups. Both will work your upper body beautifully. I still can only manage 8 full pushups per set (started on my knees doing 10 at a time) and finally managed to do a set of 3 pull ups. The process is slow for us girls but not impossible.

Also, don't be surprised if in the first month you don't see immediate results with the lifting. I didn't see anything till after two months, and I just now started adding more cardio.

Feel free to add me if you like. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!