New to the site finally joing our community

Options
Hi! I'm Liza a 32 year old mother of 2. My second was born 8 1/2 months ago, and my goal is to be back at prebaby weight before he turns 1. So for Christmas my husband bought me an elliptical and I've been very dedicated to working out at least 4 times a week, and have been faithful to myfitnesspal.com. It's nice to have other people to share this with. Thanks!

Replies

• lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I, too, am a mother of 2 (only 31, though:laugh: ) It's fantastic that you've joined us. MFP makes it "almost" easy! How old is your oldest?
  • lizaconde
    Options
    Hi Lisa,

HAHA! I'm very sensitive about my age you know.LOL! My oldest is 6 Izabella and the baby is 8 1/2 moths old, his name is JJ. And your 2? Isee we have the same weight loss goal. How long have you been at it?
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    My oldest, Ruth, is 5 and my "baby" is Ray, he's 2 1/2.

I started on MFP in mid-August. The first 2 months I dropped weight pretty quickly because I was teaching marching band, and was being MUCH more active than I have been in quite a while. It's a great workout running from the front of the group to the back, and then back to the front while trying to teach them HOW to march:bigsmile:

If you're interested, I started a May Day challenge. I've found that being part of a group that checks in weekly, and keeps tabs on each other has made it easier to stick with the program. Here's the link if you want to check it out: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/73428-may-day-challenge

Keep up the good work!