I did it!! I joined the gym!!

Options
Rejoined actually! My member ship expired in October, so I rejoined and did an hour and 10 minutes of cardio!! Yay me!! Going and signing up again was the big hurdle, now I just have to get my butt there 3-5 days a week! Yippee! I am a card carrying gym member AGAIN!!!

If i can go and sweat, anybody can!! Here's to burning off 68 lbs!!!

Sherry

Replies

• missykaye1975
    Options
    Great job, Sherry! I would be lost without my gym membership---it's my home away from home where I burn off stress and calories every morning, as well as push some weights around...ha ha. Take it slow and steady, and you will get rid of those 68 lbs. before you know it! Take care!
  • jnjward22
    Options
    Good for you. I am a member of a well-known gym that I feel intimidated to go to. I try and go twice weekly to meet with a trainer. I re-joined a very small gym in my community in December and just went for the first time TODAY! I did 30 minutes of cardio and felt great. No one looks at anyone (individualized televisions on the machines help LOL)

I like how you set your goals! One of my goals is to not look at the scale for one week. I let the scale control my mood, eating, everything! Time to take back some control!:laugh:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!! :drinker:

We're fortunate to live in a complex that has a state of the art gym in it. On top of that they have a rock climbing wall, offer spin, cardio boot camp and pilates classes. It's pretty awesome. :happy:

I really have no excuse not to go.....but sometimes.....it happens. :blushing: