Finally Getting The Hang Of This

CaptainJim157
CaptainJim157 Posts: 390
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello All!
I've joined here last year, but rarely went on, my doctor said I needed to be healthy and then my anxiety disorder and TS will hopefully get a bit better from that. Anyways, the last 3 days in a row I've been on, and I'm finally getting the hang of this! :smile:
I've been under my calorie goal the last 2 days, today I was only over by 80 calories, so I'm not to worried about that, I know i'll still probably lose some weight for my first WI since sticking to this. :tongue: Anyways, I'm just happy that I'm sticking to this and eating properly and exercising everyday! ^^ I was really good with eating today, it's just that my ciocia (aunt) brang my family some homemade pecan tarts! Darnit those are so good I couldn't resist! :p I had about 4 of em, lol, But I put it in, everything I ate today, and I was only 80 calories over,... Anyways, sorry for the long post! I'd just like to thank everyone here for all the support and encouragement that you've been giving me here! I feel blessed to have found this site, and more importantly, people that know what I'm going through! ^^ Cheers!

Replies

• HeidiRodzen
    HeidiRodzen Posts: 455 Member
    Good luck! This is a great site. I've been using it for almost two weeks now and it has really kept me focused. The others on the site are great for support! Feel free to add me as a "friend". As an FYI, I started weight watchers last June, about 3 months later I was able to go off my anxiety medication. Best of luck to you!
  • Thanks! Good luck to you too! ^_^
This discussion has been closed.