30 day shred... anyone want to join me?

Options
So I just finished up Jillian's ripped in 30 and had great results. So I am starting the 30 day Shred today. If anyone is interested in joining me, please add me. I plan on doing each level for 10 calendar days, so I can complete by mid November. I typically take Sundays off, and will measure every 10 days to mark progress. Thought it might be nice to share shrinking waistlines :)

Replies

• AAL94LBB
    AAL94LBB Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just started the 30 day shred today! I felt like passing out only 1/2 way into the video, haha. But, my muscles already feel looser and I feel better! Let's shrink together, haha!
  • KerrieJane86
    KerrieJane86 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good luck :) I do it some times but never made it the 30 days straight!
    How did you like the get ripped?
  • cmacohio1975
    cmacohio1975 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I had good results with Ripped.. lost 4 lbs and 11 inches. I am really hoping for the same type of results for the 30 day shred. I am on day 2 level 1. tomorrow is my rest day though. :)
  • Nimiko
    Nimiko Posts: 52
    Options
    I will be starting this in the morning. Hope I can do it!
  • AEFidgets
    AEFidgets Posts: 243
    Options
    Hoping to start tomorrow, if I can find it at the store.
  • melliebelly77
    Options
    I'm on Day 16 of the shred and loving the results so far! I plan on doing Ripped in 30 after this!
  • littlebird84
    Options
    What kind of fitness level do you need to be able to do this? xx
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I am on level one, day 6. Today was my best day, though I did take a few (like 2) very small breaks of a few seconds each and by the last set of abs I am modifying them.

Also for me the "knee roll" in the warm up I am replacing with calf stretches which helped a lot today.

I will most likely stick with level 1 through October.

For those who want to give it a go level 1 for sure is on Youtube, 2 and 3 might be as well but for sure level 1 is. I bought it at targe for 10.00. FYI.

PS - I am seriously considering getting 90 Day Body Revolution for the new year, might ask Santa for it, that and maybe a kettleball.

ETA: I just listed a full set of measurements for myself and will be taking these in the morning, agreed sometimes watching inches might help keeping motivated. I have neck, waist, hips, thighs, arms, bust, any others?
  • Rudeboy614
    Rudeboy614 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm game. What are we measureing?