looking for other friends with mental health issues

Options
2»

Replies

• jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I am on meds for anxiety it gets pretty bad. I have ocd tendency's which are hard to stop but never diagnoised. And have migraines which keep me in pain for weeks at a time! Add if you would like :)
  • lupesticks
    Options
    i used to have depression and self harmed and have been hospitalized once, i took myself off my meds earlier this year and i am about 80% recovered, feel free to add me if you want i will always be willing to talk
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I have a rare kind of OCD and have very irracional fears that have taken over my mind for quite a few times over the years. I've been like this since I can remember. And I had to take anxiety medication and have a therapist. I've been meds free for around 5 months I think. I hope to keep it up, but it is incredible hard. There are better days and days not so good. It's just something that I'll have to deal with for the rest of my life, but I have to believe things will get better and easier at some point. Thankfully I've always had hope. You just have to find a way to have it too. Hope for better days to come.

Anyone with similar issues feel free to add me! :smile:
  • debbieHOC
    debbieHOC Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    When I eat well and exercise I deal so much better with my depression, PTSD, past abuse. My problem is that as I lose weight it increases my nightmares about the sexual abuse and I will self sabotage. I start sneaking food, eating on my way home and throwing away the packaging then eating again at home. Trying to stay with couseling as I lose weight and then address these issues as they come up again. But can't seem to get back to losing weight. Kind of stuck just trying to figure out who I am other than a nurse.