HE NOTICED!!!!!!! NSV!!!!!!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Haha almost 60lbs gone and you've seen my progress pics and my fiance STILL hasn't noticed!! Lol. Well done x
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Love it! Cngrats on the 30 lbs!
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    lol Awwww! Yay you!
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    That is great NSV for sure
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    when ppl see us daily and we make slow progress, as we should, they dont see it right away..and arent looking regularly like we do..hehehe.... Then one day everyone goes...*WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW*!!

congrats to you...keep up the good work :)

P.S. love handles are over rated..lol there are plenty other places for them to grab on to *wink*
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Haha, great NSV x
  • solyhhit
    solyhhit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    So about a week ago when I weighed in it occurred to me that I had lost 30 pounds, which struck me with great surprise. This surprise and pride was quickly murdered when I ran to tell my SO how much I'd lost, he looked me up and down and asked, "From where?" Jerk! (no, I really love him but :grumble: :huh: :grumble: )
    Anyways, today why we were playing around he grabbed my love handles (sounds weird to say, but he does it all the time, trying to be cute) and his hands fumbled on my hips for a second before he frowned and said, "There's not enough to hold on to!" He continued to pinch around my hips looking for a place to lach on and tickle me, but the usual available rolls a gone, at one point he even said, "HOLY *kitten*! Is that your hip bone?!?!?!":heart:

Kinda getting misty eyed here ;)
  • jdhosier
    jdhosier Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    As one guy speaking for another, we can be pretty obtuse at times. Eventually we get it... I think. Great NSV!
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    At least he noticed without you having to hit him over the head.
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    "There's not enough to hold on to!" He continued to pinch around my hips looking for a place to lach on and tickle me, but the usual available rolls a gone, at one point he even said, "HOLY *kitten*! Is that your hip bone?!?!?!":heart:

Effing awesome. Give the clueless dip a kiss for me.
  • danaweston
    Options
    good for you now get him to notice how ripped your arms are LOL
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    aawwhhh that's fantastic!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!