clothes are my motivation!...whats yours?

Options
hey im two weeks in and doing well. Its the middle of the nite where i am and im thinkin bout my second weigh in tomorrow.
(wondering what iv lost, wether im doin this right or was last week just a fluke!:laugh: ) Anyway im trying to stay positive this time round and my main motivation is a dress iv bought - size 16 . iv decided thats my reward when i reach each of my mini goals i buy a new top, dress, etc to wear and then throw away an item of clothing that i wear just now. it will keep me going cos if i want nethin left in my wardrobe i need lose this weight! lol

So thats my motivation whats everyone elses.....?:smile:

Replies

• cc_campbell81
    Options
    I like that motivation. Mine is to wear a swimsuit amd not be emabarrased.
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    My motivations are 1) New clothes! 2) Wearing a swimsuit for our new pool this summer.
  • rosalie_g
    Options
    I juat want to be able to believe my husband when he says I look good. And yeah I wanna be able to buy clothes anywhere i want and look good in them.
  • jaxterbom
    Options
    My motivation is to one day to know and be able to say that I have totally whipped my lifelong
    tendency of being overweight. I look forward to dancing in the endzone and getting a penalty
    for taunting.

I look forward to buying "skinny clothes" too!

:bigsmile:
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I look forward to having my son's arms actually be able to wrap around me to give me a hug. I look forward to having self esteem, self respect and self worth back! I was so confident!
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    My motivation is a pool party in May and this bikini.:glasses:

heartbreakerbikii.jpg
  • augustbells
    Options
    My motivation is health, clothes, and this upcoming summer (hot weather means fewer clothes to hide in)!
  • VicWiggers
    Options
    My motivation is to be able to back to dancing....my costume is a corset and hot pants! I want to feel good when I wear them!

I love the idea about throwing larger clothes away when you lose weight, its a great idea and means you can't slip back into your old ways!

I love the pic of the bikini...very hot! Can I be cheeky and ask where it is from???

I am looking forward to my first weigh in next Saturday...however I'v already got a big nightplanned out next Saturday and am already worried I will go over my daily allowane!!

Vic xx
  • sineadmm
    sineadmm Posts: 190
    Options
    clothes, beaches, men :) -just being honest- lol
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Health, and of course my skinny jeans. I look forward to not having to shop in plus size stores!
  • Heather_b1986
    Heather_b1986 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    hey loved to hear what keeps everyone going, i think we all need sumthin to look forward to, makes it that bit easier knowin theres a reward waitin after all our hard work - especially when having an off day!

btw weighed myself.... lost another 2lbs! woohoo :bigsmile:
  • jsoulia06
    jsoulia06 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am 2 weeks in also, this time my husband and I are doing this together and much easier!

we are going on a cruise next year and that is my motivation!!! I want to look good in that swim suit
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options

I love the pic of the bikini...very hot! Can I be cheeky and ask where it is from???

Vic xx

Of course you can. It's by a company out here called Beach Bunny Swimwear. They're ridiculously expensive but since I live close to their warehouse I go to the sales they have and got like 4 of their bikinis for under a hundred bucks. They're usually $150+ each piece!