liposuction and fat transfer

Options
Has anyone here ever had liposuction done? I am considering it and not sure if I should or not.. any positive or negative experiences? I am also thinking of having the fat transferred to my butt to make it rounder and bigger, but I'm worried that the fat will move downwards? or I will lose the transfered fat due to cardio? Anyone know bout any of this topic?

Replies

• tkokel
    tkokel Posts: 8
    Options
    anyone have any thoughts on this ?
  • lornaloo3
    lornaloo3 Posts: 102
    Options
    Some of these questions might be better asked for the doctor performing the procedure.
  • pouncepet
    pouncepet Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Some of these questions might be better asked for the doctor performing the procedure.

I second this. Remember - do your research, ask people who have had the procedure done by doctors your interested in, ask fot recommendations, etc.

These procedures are also not able to fight gravity or aging so unless you keep up with weight lifting and a good diet-like the rest of your body it will sag (genetics are a factor too I am sure). And you wont 'lose' the fat cells if you do cardio my dear-they will shrink as that is what fat cells do. Will the transferred shrink first? I don't know, many factors come to play with fat loss so that might be a question you pose to the doctors and patients ho have undergone the procedure..