So happy I found you...

Options
Hi all, my name is ken and I'm so happy I found you all. I actually did this diet around 8 years ago and dropped 60 pounds, all the weight I'm trying to lose again. Last time I used a program called diet power. And for years every time I met someone who was dieting, I would recommend that software. Now I could recommend this site and the android app to match. As I brows the site I see so much support here from everyone. I don't feel I have continue at this alone anymore. I've actually been at it about a month already and dropped 9 pounds. But then last week, no drop and I've been exercising every day. So then I said to myself, start tracking your food again. And I found you all. So anyone looking for a new friend I'm open to friend request. My diary is open to keep myself accountable to you. Thanks for reading this and have good night.

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! And we'll done on your loss so far
  • Kenny_DoIt
    Kenny_DoIt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much... But the battle has just begun.
  • 69Greer
    69Greer Posts: 36
    Options
    I agree, Ken, this site has been tremendously helpful and has kept me focused. Glad to have you aboard for the long haul.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP! the support on here is awesome!
  • hightown60
    Options
    :smile: Yes, the support here is great I would be lost without it .welcome. Feel free to add me if you wish
  • Kenny_DoIt
    Kenny_DoIt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for being so welcoming, supportive, and the well wishes. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
  • K_Smith86
    K_Smith86 Posts: 123
    Options
    I know that I wouldn't have been able to stick with things had it not been for this site. Yes, I've had my bad days, but that's normal for everyone. The important thing is to stick with it. And when it gets really tough, you can take comfort in knowing that your friends on here have your back and will support you. Welcome aboard and a friend request has been sent your way :)
  • manofpies
    manofpies Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work fella... I've just found the forums after using the app for a couple of weeks.. It looks like we've all come to the right place :)