help me choose a dress

Options
karenjoy
karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
OK My Daughter is graduating from University shortly and I am looking for a nice dress to wear to the ceremony, I have two at the moment and am not sure which one, I would like opinions please -

Blue and white

561611_10151208220303769_1309024722_n.jpg

and cream and black

580162_10151208225723769_1307055029_n.jpg

Replies

• ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Def the black and white
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of the blue and white, it really compliments your shape!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    The first one, loving the little peplum, it looks very classy and enhances your shape. The second one is lovely but I'm not keen on the sleeve length or the line under your bust. Just my two cents!
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    Blue & White - Shows off your great figure better!
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Male point of view here but I like you in the Blue and White.
  • SirKelsalot
    Options
    I think the first one looks way better - blue and white, is it? Both compliment your figure really well; I just like the pattern on the blue & white a lot more :P
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Blue and White.....You look gorgeous!
  • Dwamma
    Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Dress #1 blue and white is much more flattering on you! It defines your beautiful curves. Where as dress #2 just seem to define your chest and hangs off just under them. Congrats on your daughters graduation!
  • mdeveau81
    mdeveau81 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would say the blue and white. Very figure flattering and pretty. The black and cream looks like a bit more of a va-va-voom date night dress :) Both very nice though, great taste!
  • Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    Love the blue and white! Congrats to your daughter!
  • Morningstar93
    Options
    They both suit you so well, although the black and white one is so cute and stunning on your figure, the first one is more formal, so probably better for the ceremony.. makes your figure look just as incredible.. so really you cant lose :smile:
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    They both look fabulous on you, but the first one is more formal for the occasion.
  • Countryslove
    Options
    I like the blue and white too. It definitely flatters your figure.
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    blue and white

YOU ARE ONE HOT MOMMA!!
  • SueSlick
    SueSlick Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    The first one, loving the little peplum, it looks very classy and enhances your shape. The second one is lovely but I'm not keen on the sleeve length or the line under your bust. Just my two cents!

My thoughts exactly! You look fab in both, but that peplum does add a little extra something special. I think the neck line is also more flattering to your abundant chest. The spotted one looks great as well, but looks like the girls are a bit suffocated...better date nite dress perhaps.
  • SmallMimi
    SmallMimi Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Love the Blue and White, I agree with everyone else - it flatters your figure and looks fab!
  • eatrainsmile
    eatrainsmile Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Blue and white is so elegant. Looks great on you. The other dress looks like the fur of a dalmatian.

By the way black heels dont match with the blue-white dress. Have you got navy or white or gray heels?
  • NancyG55
    Options
    I love the first one best! A great complimenter of your shape, and so chic!
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    +1 for the blue one, it's lovely and looks much better than the dalmatian skin one. You look great in it.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    The blue & white! It's more flattering and stylish :) Have fun!