ADDICTED

Options
So I am SO excited about this site. I was trying to journal myself but it is so much easier to do this online so I can look everything up and also communicate with others to motivate me. I have to say I have only been doing this for a week and I have already lost 2lbs! SO AMAZING! Take that doctors! ...they said I could exercise vigorously everyday and eat 1000 calorie diet and not loose weight. I was discouraged at first but then was motivated to prove them wrong and boy did I! I feel so much better about myself, I was never heavy in my life till now, and am seeing definate results.

Hit me up if you have any questions or any advice. It would be awesome to make some new friends who I can relate with on this! YAY!

---i digress LoL

Replies

• KLB530
    KLB530 Posts: 11
    Options
    So I am SO excited about this site. I was trying to journal myself but it is so much easier to do this online so I can look everything up and also communicate with others to motivate me. I have to say I have only been doing this for a week and I have already lost 2lbs! SO AMAZING! Take that doctors! ...they said I could exercise vigorously everyday and eat 1000 calorie diet and not loose weight. I was discouraged at first but then was motivated to prove them wrong and boy did I! I feel so much better about myself, I was never heavy in my life till now, and am seeing definate results.

Hit me up if you have any questions or any advice. It would be awesome to make some new friends who I can relate with on this! YAY!

---i digress LoL
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Way to go and Welcome.

I know I spend way to much time here. But what can I say. The people are awesome and I have come so far and can't wait to make more progress.

You can make your goals happen.

Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • KLB530
    KLB530 Posts: 11
    Options
    THANKS SO MUCH!!! it is SO easy to get addicted to this website and the people have so much good and interesting advice...keep up your awesome work too!

:yawn: time for bed...gotta get up early!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Good for you! This "system" does work. I am surprised a doctor told you that!
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    Why did they tell you that? I wonder if he/she meant that 1000 is too little for you. I could see that. Doctors have become a lot more cognizant of how few calories we eat lately. I don't know your stats so I don't know if he was right or not, but that's the only thing I can think of that makes sense.
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Congratulations on weight loss:drinker: Keep up the good work:drinker: