MuskokaWinterFun2012065.jpg

MuskokaWinterFun2012115.jpg

MuskokaWinterFun2012171.jpg

Anyone got cool winter pics?

Replies

• Chigger56
    Chigger56 Posts: 105
    Options
    Is that this year??? If so...HOLY COW!! I used to live in northern Michigan and we had early snow. But I moved south and LOVE IT!! I like snow pics but not living in it!! By the way...very pretty dogs. Looks like they love the snow!!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    aww what fabulous pictures and what wonderful dogs, I love them!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Beautiful pictures and LOVE the dogs. I must admit I'm glad I'm way south of you - I don't like cold weather.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    where are you? We don't have snow yet
  • kimmiedunne
    kimmiedunne Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thankfully no snow here yet! I live in upstate, New York (Albany area) and we usually get slammed with nor'easters - not looking forward to that! We did get down to the 20s last night though...brrrrr....
  • Jayme34
    Jayme34 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    LOL, if you are really in brantford than nope no snow. I am in kitchener and none here yet :noway:
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    How pretty! Call me crazy but I love all the seasons, even winter. Each has its own beauty.
  • sazzyp1973
    sazzyp1973 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    lovely pics!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure these pics are from another winter.
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    wow...i'm in NS..no snow here yet though
  • solyhhit
    solyhhit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Winnipeg had one day of snow last week, but it melted.

Stinkin' winter adds over an hour to my day so I can work out.
  • CanadianChic
    Options
    Beautiful Dogs!! People these are not recent....No one in Canada has snow like that this early!
  • livinbb
    livinbb Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    No snow here, at least not yet, although we did have some sleet a couple of days ago. Living in the Muskokas, I am really enjoying the fall colours and hoping that it will still be a while before the snow starts to fly. I tend to hibernate during the winter months. Need to find something to keep me active and warm at the same time....
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Wonderfull!
    I love winter and snow!
  • stephiegirl1215
    Options
    I'm honestly looking forward to winter (Ohio here) last winter was so mild that the bugs were horrible this year! LOL

Your dogs are gorgeous! <3
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    How beautiful and thanks for sharing:) how did u get dogs to pose still to take pics?!?!? They r beautiful :)
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    winter in my corner of the world.

the first photo (not mine, found on the web) looks to be taken down by Gleneagle, across I-25 from the US Air Force Academy. you can see Falcon Stadium if you look for it (right click your mouse and choose View Image). this is about 8-10 miles south of me. the big mountain is Pike's Peak.

img_6659-1024x576.jpg

a little further south and just west of Colorado Springs, this is what Garden of the Gods looks like in winter.

snowypikespeakfromgardenofgodscloser.jpg
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    not looking forward to winter..... -40!!!!!!!! :grumble:
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Yay for your user name! haha

Im in Nova Scotia, no snow here yet, but its getting chillier everyday! Im hoping the snow will hold out so I can ride my bike as long as possible!
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    No, those pics were from Muskoka last year. Brantford doesn't get much snow at all. Last year maybe 3" all year.