What a difference a year makes. 190LB's DOWN!

Options

Replies

• libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable. You look over a decade younger. Full on amazing.
  • Sh5073a
    Sh5073a Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    What a great tribute to your family and yourself. Congratulations and here's a cheer for your vows renewal and also to every day you moved towards your goal, especially those days when it would have been easier to quit or slack off! Congratulations to you, your wife and your kids.
  • kareann57
    kareann57 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Your story is great, gives me encouragement to keep plugging along even though I am quite a bit older than you. Have so many surgeries and limited on what I can do. MFP is helping me to lose but it is hard not exercising any! You look beyond terrific and you have a beautiful wife that I'm sure is happy for you too!!! Health is # 1 and with a family and three little ones it was not only for yourself!! Thanks!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    WOW...that is the most fantastic transformation I have ever seen! You look incredible...all your hard work with your trainer has certainly paid off big time...one would never even suspect that you had ever been overweight. You and your wife make a beautiful couple...I wish you much joy and happiness in the coming years.
  • yesmikan
    yesmikan Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look at least a full decade younger
  • denisemc1407
    denisemc1407 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    OHMYGOSH! You are amazing!!!:happy:
  • k8tls
    k8tls Posts: 23
    Options
    Did this really only take ONE year? What Advice do you have for others who are trying to lose this much weight fast too?
  • RyanJS81
    RyanJS81 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
  • NurseNiffa
    NurseNiffa Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!
  • Tash128
    Tash128 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow Amazing!!!
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!
    Your wife is pretty too:smile:
  • beedrty
    beedrty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
  • stephanie40403
    stephanie40403 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    absolutely INSANE, you rocked it!
  • donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Holy s***! Great job!
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    I loved reading your story - Thanks for sharing it with us. You look so happy!! Congratulations!
  • mcsweetly
    mcsweetly Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You are truly an inspiration! Congrats and have a wonderful wedding and happy life with your family!

How long did it take you?
  • lisad1971
    lisad1971 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Seriously amazing! Congrats!
  • pickle_button
    pickle_button Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable. Great Job!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Simply fantastic! Love that you and the kids can go play together now and that your confidence has soared! Proud of you and all your hard work!!:drinker:
  • GreatVibe
    Options
    amazing :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!