Teeny tiny NSVs

Options
I know these are minute by comparison, but I think every victory should be celebrated. So here are my first (itty bitty) NSVs:

I had to tighten the laces on my tennis shoes (even my feet are losing weight!)
I made it through the entire push-up portion of 30DS (Level 1, Day 5)
The cashier at the grocery store commented on what a healthy shopping cart I had (that's something I have NEVER heard before!)
I hate the feel of being sweaty a little bit less than I did before (ok, so that one's a stretch, but still...)

Thanks MFP for helping me learn that there are more victories than we can ever find on the scale!

Replies

• pigeonhugger
    pigeonhugger Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    congrats!! celebrate the small victories
  • nyxrun
    nyxrun Posts: 60
    Options
    My rescue kitty was stalking me and jumped on me, planting her claws in my jeans....then proceeded to meow pitifully when she ended up back on the floor...along with my jeans. Yeah, time to buy a belt and not a bigger paid of jeans!
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    My rescue kitty was stalking me and jumped on me, planting her claws in my jeans....then proceeded to meow pitifully when she ended up back on the floor...along with my jeans. Yeah, time to buy a belt and not a bigger paid of jeans!

Awwwwwwwwwww... poor kitty!
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options

LOL!! Pantsed by the cat. That's a pretty stinkin' big NSV! Congrats!
  • aamckay9
    Options
    That's awesome! I just finished day 7 of the 30DS, and I couldn't even finish all the push ups! I finished everything else though, so I felt good about that. Great work!
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Wonderful NSV!
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I think those are great NSVs! Congrats!
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    My husband made me try on an XL jacket at the store yesterday, just for the heck of it. I never in a million years thought it would fit. IT FIT!! It was tight, but it fit!! And it even zipped up!! Woo hoo!
  • titi4j
    titi4j Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Those are great NSVs! They're not itty bitty by any means! Thank you for sharing them. Sometimes I forget the NSV are important too when it comes to myself so thanks for reminding me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!