What would happen if u let yourself go....

Options
13»

Replies

• ednawhatnot
    ednawhatnot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    After falling off the MFP wagon for ten months, I weighed in and found out that I'd regained over half of the 82lb I'd spent the previous seven months getting rid of and that now none of my clothes fit again. Lesson learned - I can't eat everything I'd like to in those kind of quantities without putting in some serious exercise effort.
  • ednawhatnot
    ednawhatnot Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've accepted that I'm a fat person. Currently in a thin body but still a fat person.

Just like a non-drinking alcoholic is still an alcoholic.

THIS! ^^^^^ Except I'm still in a fat body. For now.
  • sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    Obesity runs in my family (though my parents are both the exceptions), but I always fear that'll happen to me. The problem is, I'm only 5'1" and have a generally small frame, so any weight gain tends to show on me. That's why I started eating healthy and working out - because up until a month ago, I WAS eating whatever I wanted (which was probably one of the worst diets you could ever see) and NEVER worked out. I gained about 10 pounds in a month, which really shows on me (to me), and I don't want it to get any worse.
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    As, everyone in my family (other than my husband and kids) is over weight but me, I guess i would be over weight to. So exercising and eating right the rest of my life it is!!