Foods that everyone loves, that you hate.

Options

Replies

• kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Oh yes - milk; hate that, too. A little to moisten my cereal is o.k., although I'd rather have yogurt with cereal.
    As a kid, I used to put orange juice over cereal.
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    The only thing i cannot each is tripe and prawns. Ill eat anything else!
  • joapple11
    joapple11 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Avacado is an acquired taste for many....slink back out when you can.
  • joapple11
    joapple11 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I really detest raw onions, and after that probably celery and radishes. eww
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    Pork Chop... its like 2% meat 98% pure animal fat...... its like I have to nibble around the edges to get any meat.
  • acuratlsd
    acuratlsd Posts: 228
    Options
    I really detest raw onions, and after that probably celery and radishes. eww

The only time I had Radishes is when I was in Germany and I was over my ex-girlfriend's house at the time. Her dad was pure German and he made this German Radish salad and how he made it was that the radishes were sliced and they were warm and vinegar was poured over it... it was delicious!
  • izursistapikuplol
    Options
    Popcorn and bacon. Thankfully neither are good for you! :)
  • juiceomatic
    juiceomatic Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Gummy foods

hard candy

^^THESE!
    And seafood of any kind whatsoever, and meatloaf.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Fajitas.

The only way to make them more disgusting would be to put eggs in them (so basically, and omelette). Gross.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Pork Chop... its like 2% meat 98% pure animal fat...... its like I have to nibble around the edges to get any meat.
    Where do you get your pork chops from?!?!? The ones I buy have 22 g of protein and only 5 g of fat in 4 oz.
  • georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    chocolate. what is the big deal that people say "i cannot live without my daily dose"
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Olives.

I tried to like it, but I couldn't. I don't know how people can pair it with pizza too.. What's wrong with the world mama.

and I lold at nutella.
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    For me, it's Chobani. I hear great things about it, it's healthy, yadda yadda...I tried it today. It is literally the second most disgusting thing I have ever had the misfortune of tasting :sick:

What about you?

Ok, really wondering what the first most disgusting thing you've tasted was...

Let's just say it's not an actual food :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • WittneeT29
    WittneeT29 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti. I cannot eat spaghetti. I have hated it since I was knee high to a grasshopper, and I cannot stomach it now.
    It was unfortunate growing up because it is a meal served often at school and youth functions. It's strange, because I like noodles, I love tomatoes, and I love marinara. I cannot combine them for spaghetti though!
  • runnermama81
    runnermama81 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Bacon.
    I feel like a human anomaly.
    I have hatred the smell, taste, and even the sound of bacon cooking since I was a child.

Yes! I hate bacon too! I make my husband cook it outside cuz I cannot stand the smell...ugh.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    mayo- #1 violent vomit
    peas
    ham
    bacon-
    cheesecake
    chocolate
    ANY deli meat
    hot dogs
    cilantro
    soda
    anything too sweet like donuts or éclairs
    too much salt
    *all make me want to vomit

:huh:

Wow. That's like my "go to" list, pre-diet! :laugh:
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I dont really have anything, but I have to say, OP, I love your ticker pic!

Haha thanks!!!
  • anna473
    anna473 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    All Seafood (except tinned tuna), Mushrooms, Coriander, Eggplant, Zucchini, Ham, Pickles, Tofu, Prawn Crackers, Papaya, Rice Crispies, Mustard, Whiskey, Coffee and more. I am a picky eater.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Cold Lunch meat - ick! I know sandwiches with ham, turkey breast or roast beef are supposed to be healthy, but the very thought of them makes me gag. The only lunch meat that I can stomach is bologna or salami, And that's with a healthy dollop of mustard.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Mashed Potatoes. Mac and Cheese. Pot Roast. Hot dogs. Buffalo Chicken ANYTHING. Plain potato chips. Most peanut butter flavored things. If given the choice, I'd choose against chocolate. Pumpkin/ Cinnamon flavor combinations. I don't dislike bread, but I don't have a raging addiction to it - I could leave it no problem. Cheese pizza - veggie is much more interesting. Spaghetti. Most Italian food does nothing for me - you say pasta, generally I go "meh".