So I bought these pants...

Options
And they were a wee bit too small when I got them. I know, bad idea, but they were super cute! And I figured, well, hopefully I'll be downsizing in a month or so anyway, so why not?

Anyway, I've been working out diligently, eating right, etc. I don't have a scale currently, so I don't really know what's going on with my weight, but I've lost a couple inches off my waist and hips. So I go to see if maybe they're fitting a bit better now, not really getting my hopes up too much because I know my most stubborn weight is in my thighs. Not only do they not fit, they're TIGHTER! What the heck?

I thought maybe I just didn't remember accurately exactly how tight they were to begin with, so I tried on a pair of pants that I haven't worn in a while, and all the sudden they're super, duper tight in the thighs. Like, they barely fit over them. But they're fine around my hips.

So now I'm pretty discouraged about my legs. How am I ever going to be able to wear cute pants if my thighs are SO huge in comparison to my hips?