12 kg to lose

Options
Hi
I am new here. I have started losing weight on my own, but I feel that I need some support and I have found this website. I would like to give it a go. I like the simplicity of this site, I am not very technical myself, but joining and writing was easy. I hope that tracking is easy too! I am optimistic about my weight loss. However, I found that I used to gain weight during stress periods, but used to lose it so fast. Now, I suppose a number of factors are in my way and I have been able to lose 4 kg over a 5 month period, not great! I feel a bit of a failure, but still want the challenge. I enjoy exercising, but at present I cannot run, which makes all the difference to my weightloss. I used to run a lot and now my heel is hurting, I need to lose weight to get rid of the pain, but I need to run to lose weight. Here we go.

Other exercises I do: body balance, yoga, body pump. I know, cardio is not here, working on it. Will do bike 30 minutes tomorrow.

please feel free to join me as a friend, especially if you have got similar goals/problems.

Replies

• anna473
    anna473 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had 12 kilos to lose when I started, now I'm one month in and 3.3 kilos down. I also have terrible feet which limit some of the exercises I can do. : ) Feel free to add me.
  • shrikester
    shrikester Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Anna, you are doing well, 3.3 kg in one month! It is impressive! I feel that this communitity does work. Feel that one is not alone and many people have got similar problems.
  • CaoimheAine
    Options
    Hey there! Feel free to add me. Ive been up and down for about 6 months now :( noticing minor changes but weight is staying the same, hoping to lose another 10kg on top of the 2 i have kept off since last year
  • Livingdeadgirl44
    Livingdeadgirl44 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hiya :) I've got about 10kg to lose now, feel free to add me :)
  • shrikester
    shrikester Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thank you, girls, I already feel that there is support here and I have only been here for 1 day! I guess the last 10-5 kg are the most difficult to lose, but most rewarding when you get the result. Today I realised that what i need to change, it is the sugar intake and fat! I really do nto eat a lot, but find so difficult to lose the midsection.