My success story with pictures. (110+lbs lost)

Options
124»

Replies

• katseguin
    katseguin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! way to go! I'm jealous that you ran the colour run......
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    WOW! I am shocked, but happy shocked. Congratulations!!! You seriously worked your butt off to get where you are today, and should be super proud!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You look great... and thank you for sharing your story. You are such an inspiration for the rest of us still on this journey.
  • HollywoodDJ
    Options
    again, thanks everyone for your kind comments

@barbiek999
    I kept hearing those phrases over and over to "work hard and be dedicated", before I would just ignore those words and lived life like I had already known I was going to be a failure no matter what, but when I actually decided to actually to change myself for the better, those words are definitely the truth, that's why I am saying it as well (and hoping others will give themselves a chance and not shrug it off like I did.)

Pretty awesome and inspiring that you got it! I have to remind myself of this as well everyday! Somedays are easier than others. No matter what the people on MFP always inspire me to keep going so I try to encourage the people I know to make sure they plug themselves into MFP and log in everyday! Makes a huge difference , especially on the days you don't want to.

God Bless you and Keep up the wonderful work!
  • blackmantis
    blackmantis Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    congrats to you bro!
  • BaristaX
    BaristaX Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    so many awesome comments from awesome people, and some of the responses have made me feel really good, I am glad that I helped give some inspiration to others and wish everyone the best on their personal journey!

I have been getting a few messages asking what was my tactics, though I have done quite a few things, I would mention that the biggest things I have done was.

1. Getting a digital food scale and weighing out everything I eat in the right serving proportions.

2. do physical activity at least 20 to 45 minutes a day, starting out I did small things here and there, not expecting instant results, and before I knew it, I was increasing my physical activity and I didn't even know it, and the results just hit you when you least expect it, thus giving you more motivation to keep going!

again, thank you everyone for the comments, and hope nothing but the best for everyone's journey.
  • Davisc28
    Davisc28 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post! Awesome job!
  • sarahkristin33
    Options
    You look great, congrats!
  • BaristaX
    BaristaX Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the post! Awesome job!

thank you for taking the time to read through my story!
  • cedarghost
    cedarghost Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • Superwoman79
    Superwoman79 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Great job....you look fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!